Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
• Supporting the development of Indicia’s ecommerce implementation practices in line with partnership objectives and client development plans.
• Inputting to the development of Indicia’s ecommerce implementation practice across Magento, Adobe Experience Manager and Wordpress in line with partnership objectives and client development plans
• Actively engages and reviews client campaigns and projects and makes recommendations to ensure optimal and most efficient routes to delivery are achieved.
• Support the scoping, planning and delivery of ecommerce implementations and migrations including the implementation of best-practices for product merchandizing using e-Commerce.
• Supporting in pre-sales activity through inputting to sales collateral and inputting to the estimating process of digital centric solutions
• Provide ideas and proposals that lead to the innovation and commoditisation of new or existing digital centric propositions into Indicia’s client or prospective client base.
• Sustaining an excellent knowledge of the marketing technology and decisioning landscape through publications & seminars and apply this to the context of Indicia’s client need.
What you'll bring:
• Demonstrable experience in a mainstream ecommerce and PIM technologies toolset e.g. Magento, AEM, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, OpenCart, SalesForce Commerce Cloud etc.
• Proven experience in best practice ecommerce deployments, implementation and ongoing management.
• Knowledge of online analytics platforms such as Adobe or Google Analytics
• Knowledge of Data Protection & GDPR along with its impact on digital marketing activity.
• A knowledge of deploying decisions and campaigns across multiple channels; digital and offline) is preferred.
• A knowledge of person identification techniques or technologies across offline and online is desirable.
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Proven experience within a high velocity, high turnaround environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery and management of ecommerce platforms specific to a client’s needs.
- Proven experience in a Product Management capacity.
- Clear track record of driving efficiencies within processes through automation or similar method.
- Demonstrable experience in the deployment of decisions into a digital environment e.g., Web (onsite & paid media), Apps or Social.
- Evidence of supporting the end-to-end pre-sales process including preparation of collateral, presentation, and estimation.
- Evidence of leading or influencing a business transformation project that has focussed on the people or process change required to adopt a marketing technology or improve use of existing marketing or BI technology.
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach