Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
As a market leader in the digital eCRM space, the Digital Solutions Consultant role is critical to advancing our clients’ attainment of optimal reach, targeting and personalisation. The Digital Solutions Consultant is able to help realize multiple digital routes to market including an omni-channel strategy that offers consumers consistent messaging and experiences across multiple customer touchpoints using the power of data science, machine learning and campaign optimization to drive increased reach and intimacy.
A key part of the role is to develop a best in class understanding of execution and optimisation to multiple digital channels through advances in marketing technology (Martech) stacks both internally and externally. We are committed to pushing the limits of data-driven marketing and the role requires an eagerness to learn and adapt as well as to contribute to our institutional learning of this fast-paced and changing landscape.
The Digital Solutions Consultant sits within our Martech Engineering department and works with other disciplines to create impactful solutions to our client base. The Digital Solutions Consultant brings knowledge and experience of engagement platforms that help major brands achieve great things with their customers. In this role, you will bring extensive knowledge and experience of at least one of Adobe Experience Cloud, Braze, Iterable, Salesforce CRM or Moengage as well as an appreciation for the power of data and will come with meticuous attention to detail and a focus on quality and outcomes.
- Support the development of Indicia’s Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) practice by leveraging industry best practices that deliver a consistent, reliable, and predictable service to our clients.
- Contribute to the development of Indicia’s CEP methodology and best practices for the use of Adobe, Braze, Iterable and Moengage and ensure alignment between client development plans and our wider partnership objectives.
- Keep up to date with new and emerging technologies that further our CEP offerings including assessing the use of CDP and Insight technologies such as Tealium, Treasure Data, Segment and Amplitude.
- Support scoping, planning, estimation and delivery of client CEP and CDP implementations and migrations.
- Supporting the wider Indicia team in pre-sales activity and knowledge differentiation such as presentations, contributing to whitepapers and input to other sales collateral.
- Develop ideas and proposals that lead to the innovation and commoditisation of new or existing propositions into Indicia’s client or prospective client base.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of emerging marketing technology and decisioning landscape through publications and seminars and apply this to the context of Indicia’s client needs.
Scope & Impact
- Position is client facing, working alongside other Indicia teams such as Client Services.
- Practitioner on the deployment and development of CEP platforms that realize our customer’s objectives for achieving highly targeted campaigns.
- Position requires deliverables that meet the brief, are meticulous in quality and delight our customers.
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Actively engages and reviews client digital campaigns and projects and makes optimal recommendations that that meet or exceed client objectives.
- Contributes to a longer-term digital roadmap that supports Indicia’s pre-sales process and delivery capability to new and existing clients.
- Regular meetings with line manager to understand immediate and mid-terms client requirements.
- Ad-hoc meetings with Client Services and Project Management teams to understand immediate and mid-terms client requirements and to ensure that the briefing process is complete and well understood.
- Ad-hoc meetings with key vendors and partners e.g., Adobe, Braze, Iterable, Treasure Data and Tealium to stay current with vendor offerings and to ensure an appropriate level of understanding of best practice to help with the deployment of such tools.
- Working collaboratively with peers in Data Engineering, Project Management and Insight to determine optimal solutions for our customers as well as helping to troubleshoot issues with functionality and/or data.
What you'll bring:
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrable experience in a mainstream Martech technology toolset e.g. Braze, Iterable, Tealium, Segment, Amplitude, Adobe, Salesforce, Unica, Alterian etc.
- Experience in leveraging tools in the context of A/B testing and digital optimization.
- Proven experience in best practice email deployments including reputation management and send plan design during IP warm-up.
- Knowledge of online analytics platforms such as Adobe or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Data Protection & GDPR along with its impact on digital marketing activity.
- A knowledge of deploying decisions and campaigns across multiple channels; digital and offline) is preferred.
- A knowledge of person identification techniques or technologies across offline and online is desirable.
- Proven experience within a high velocity, high turnaround Campaign Management environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of email campaigns specific to targeting and deliverability including campaigns that contain multiple journeys and variations.
- Clear track record of driving efficiencies within processes through automation or similar method.
- Demonstrable experience in the deployment of decisions into a digital environment e.g., Web (onsite & paid media), Apps or Social.
- Evidence of supporting the end-to-end pre-sales process including preparation of collateral, presentations, and estimation.
- Evidence of leading or influencing a business transformation project that has focussed on the people or process change required to adopt a marketing technology using new or existing marketing technologies.