Purpose of the role:
Oversees the production of creative assets across various clients in a high paced environment, from quoting to delivery, according to the defined processes and KPIs, so our service reputation remains as best-in-class in the industry.
Clarify creative briefs with the client, and review files received before sending to the studio.
Maintain active and effective studio relationships to allow a robust production execution even if managed remotely
- You ensure the briefing received from the client is clear in terms of requirements before being forwarded to our studio teams.
- You are able to brief the studio in an effective way, to ensure we can quote according to the requirement in the KMMS system (Noosh or WIP).
- You proactively check the studio’s progress on the within the process and keep everything under tight control.
- You offer an efficient and quality service at all times.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- You demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude at all times.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- You communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- You are solution orientated.
- Industry-related education and qualification are preferred.
- Project Management skills.
- Ideally, you have a basic/medium knowledge level of the Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc, to be able to review the files from clients and make sure the Studio can work with them.
- Knowledge of Graphic Design is a plus
- You have a good level of English, both written and spoken
- Any other European language would be a plus, especially French, Dutch or German.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.