Indicia Worldwide is an insight and technology-led communications agency with global production expertise.
Why we exist: We create new value
At Indicia Worldwide, our philosophy is one of ‘creating new value’. We create new value at every step of the journey that a brand takes to market, by driving an increase in marketing performance and reducing costs in marketing execution. For our clients and their customers, we are building mutually beneficial partnerships. We see this proposition, built around the perfect balance of efficiency and effectiveness, as pioneering, entrepreneurial and, above all else, sustainable.
Our substantial investment in our technology and data science capability, and resource, provide our differentiation in the marketplace. Data insight and marketing technology give us the ability to measure our work, evidencing ROI as the most critical metric in today’s environment.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
As a business we draw on a rich heritage from the worlds of print, creative production, retail, data, digital, tech and creative, bringing these disciplines together to support global brands with their omnichannel marketing activation needs.
We believe in what we do. We believe this proposition makes us unique. We have the capacity to redefine the way marketing is activated for our clients across the globe. Now, and well into the future.
The output: Improved client performance by engaging consumers with brand ideas better, faster and more cost-effectively, across every step of the journey that a brand takes to market.
About the Team
Client Services team is committed to providing excellent client experience and supporting the growth of the agency. By building strong relationships built upon trust we help inspire our clients.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will work alongside the existing team on marketing projects encompassing our marketing performance and marketing production value proposition
At Indicia Worldwide, the concepts of teamwork and quality are the essence of our culture. Therefore, each member of the Client Services team – including the Senior Account Manager – must live by and display the following values:
- Collaborative: work as One Indicia with our immediate team but also with the wider business to deliver and activate our proposition across marketing, procurement, tech and data.
- Accountable: take pride and ownership in delivering excellent account handling skills and take responsibility for supporting the team on a campaign, project or client basis ensuring that jobs are scheduled, briefed, and budgeted in a timely and accurate manner. As part of the Client Services team, you will also act as the day point of contact for both clients and the rest of the team.
- Pioneering: deep dive in our client brands to immerse yourself in customer data to understand more about what makes customers tick and help clients optimise and harness technology to connect – thereby finding opportunities where others don’t see them.
- Entrepreneurial: for people that want and can make a difference to our business, by playing a key part in the team, helping deliver growth as well shaping the client experience.
Purpose of the role
As a Senior Account Manager (SAM), you will work within your team, all the while autonomously on client activity located between Indicia Worldwide offices.
- Vision: The Senior Account Manager implements the strategy and takes full responsibility for seamless campaign delivery, to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Mission: To activate the proposition of Indicia Worldwide through clients delivering the best customer service, quality and value in line with our clients´ needs.
- Approach: To establish excellence in client services and account management through our values - Collaboration, Entrepreneurship, Pioneering and Accountability.
As the SAM, you will work with your assigned client based on multiple pieces of activity to develop strategy, taking responsibility for seamless campaign delivery. You will be responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the client relationship, supporting with growth initiatives and continuous improvement.
You will be competent in expressing the whole Indicia proposition and will work with your teams and the Client Services teams on client development activities. You will have accountability for the accuracy, quality, timeliness and profitability of multiple campaigns and projects by managing the briefing, scheduling and delivery process on behalf of the client. You be expected to identify opportunities for growth and share them with your Line Management.
You will work collaboratively and constructively with our expert teams to ensure that our work is of the highest quality and that we harness all the expertise in our business to identify opportunities and offer solutions for our clients. You will be an effective negotiator with the ability to compromise when required. You will always take a cross-company view.
You will help drive the effectiveness of our internal delivery processes and by doing so maintain client profitability. You will have a commercial focus and ensure the forecasting and budgeting process is accurate. You will be able to secure additional work independently based on current services and work closely with the senior management to develop clients into the whole Indicia proposition.
Relationship Management – Client Relations
- Take the lead in overseeing day-to-day client interaction and briefings whilst taking the time to understand your client’s business and key challenges
- Maintaining regular client contact with key clients to build awareness of delivery and account status.
- Proactively manage client expectations by providing regular activity updates, advice and recommendations to enhance delivery and campaign performance.
Strategic Thinking in the Retail and Marketing Space
- Create a collaborative environment and stimulate discussion on upcoming projects and requirements.
- Confidently demonstrate your knowledge as a subject matter expert and are happy to field questions and find solutions.
- Participate in client meetings contributing to the evolution of the client’s marketing strategy and requirements
- Encourage client adoption of key process initiatives including rate cards, order windows, etc.
Growth and Business Development
- Identify opportunities via client interactions of growth areas across Indicia Worldwide services lines, bringing in the relevant SME to support
- Identify and share any potentially new client stakeholders that could link to growth
- Proactively provide visibility on day-to-day topics to your line manager and wider team in the spirit of finding synergies and opportunities for further collaboration, harmonisation and growth.
- Ensure to tailor your messages to your respective audience to get the feedback and output you require.
- Be comfortable questioning a client brief to ensure you can clearly communicate the requirements to the production teams.
- Hold discussions with your clients about their brief requirements and add your thoughts, insights and knowledge to help define their brief.
- Brief the production team and get their support on accurate and thorough spec completion and follow the required ways of working
- Provide regular campaign updates and proactively communicate the next steps to clients in advance.
- Produce clear campaign plans and manage client expectations confidently throughout the delivery of a project.
- Ensure all activity reports are accurate and deliver value to your client based on their reporting requirements
Analytical Skills: Data Quality, Reporting and Insights
- Understand the importance of data quality and its business impact – follow compliance processes to ensure data accuracy at all times.
- Present monthly review of savings and projects delivered highlighting key achievements, challenges and progress against reciprocal KPI’s
- Prepare the reporting content and examples for the monthly meetings and QBR’s and work with line management to share wider company news and best practice from the wider client activity
- Understand why savings are up/down and proactively take steps to collaborate with key stakeholders to improve performance and ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Manage client, team and supplier conversations to find mutually beneficial outcomes, be it in terms of savings, value engineering, quality, design, brand presence, etc…
Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure
- Significant background in Account Management, ideally coming with an Account Manager and/or Account Management team leadership experience
- Demonstrated a high level of exposure to multicultural and international environments and ability to effectively liaise with both internal and external stakeholders of all sorts of cultures and backgrounds
- A high level of proficiency in Business English is mandatory and ideally, the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in additional European languages
- Relevant experience in the marketing/client management industry, including Media, Retail, Automotive, Pharma, FMCG and/or beverage
- Relevant experience in an Agency environment would be beneficial
- Full understanding of the entire end-to-end marketing process, from client strategic requirements to delivering cross-channels.
- Experience in managing content adaptation across various countries and will specialize in more than production media space (print, digital, video etc) with an understanding of the others.
- Understanding of the concept of transforming creativity into reality, delivering meaningful, sustainable content across the globe that drives engagement, loyalty and ROI for the world’s leading brands.
- Technical knowledge of print, permanent POS, production techniques, materials, and finishing.
- Understand technical details, materials and specs
Mindset to navigate the role
- As a Senior Account Manager, you will demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple projects ensuring delivery on time/ budget and exceeding client expectations.
- You promote and develop through a focus on continually improving ways of working and mentoring junior individuals. And of course, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of client profitability and commercial awareness.
- You will display a focus on ‘Growth’ based client management. Supporting in expanding products and services across the Indicia Worldwide proposition.
- You will display determination to succeed, win and strive to be the best as well as resilience as you deliver the outcomes of your work.
- As a Senior Account Manager, you have to live your values and be an inspiration for your colleagues, being able to understand the long-term vision and “bigger picture” and efficiently articulating it while remaining brief and on strategy.
- You will be a clear thinker; highly organised and methodical with fantastic attention to detail.
Temperament for the role
- You’ll be easy to work alongside, pro-active, fast-paced and positive, that’s given you plenty of opportunity to interact with your customers. You’ll be service-driven; understanding that delighting our customers is key and that to make this happen, the whole team works together.
- With excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers alike, you will enjoy a varied role and will manage the changing priorities within your workload with ease. At your best in a busy, sometimes demanding, commercial environment – you’ll bring with you a positive outlook, lots of energy and initiative.
- We need a Senior Account Manager who is a clear thinker; highly organised and methodical with fantastic attention to detail. An individual who is ready to take their next step to work on a leading one of the company’s key accounts with the opportunity to grow and shape the role and account.
- The SAM will be expected to perform in a flexible environment while ensuring delivery. In exceptional circumstances, overtime may be required to match client or internal deadlines.
- The SAM will be expected to attend regular 1:1’s with their direct line manager to provide meaningful and useful updates, all the while being able to discuss other topics openly.
- The SAM will be required to work regularly from the Client's office and attend Indicia Worldwide's offices when needed.
- Whilst the contracted hours for the role are 9.00 am to 5:30 pm, Mon – Fri, the global nature of the business requires that some meetings and engagements will happen outside of these hours.
- English and German
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany