Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology-led marketing agency that work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
As External Audit Team Leader, you will be a key member of the Finance Team, working closely with our external auditors across EMEA to ensure the smooth running of the annual and interim audits.
Also to interact with internal stakeholders to support them and keep up good relationships with the rest of the business.
This position will interface with the business region (EMEA) and report to the Financial Controller.
To Build a strong relationship with our external auditors as well as the wider finance function + business in order to close annual and interim audits in line with expected deadlines of government bodies as well as internally.
What you'll bring:
- Manage the entire audit process from start to finish, including all EMEA country audits
- Communicate with external auditors to manage timelines to ensure deadlines are kept to and late fees avoided
- Implement a timeline schedule for the whole EMEA and assign to team members to control and manage
- Have regular catch-ups with auditors (especially UK/EMEA audit) to keep on track and help to advise on any queries
- Implement a key finance user process in order to gather evidence and explain samples to auditors in order to clear items quickly
- Use smart sheets tool to coordinate and share information internally and externally
- Communicate to the business in advance of big audits so they are aware of timelines and support that might be needed in order to maintain good relationships across the business
- Preparation + Submission of Financial Statements (or liaise with local auditors to prepare)
- Manage ISO audits
- Lead a strong team by creating a positive, supportive culture amongst finance as well as with the rest of the business and our external clients
- Be a true team player, supporting the rest of the Accounting team on ad hoc tasks and holiday cover
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- High performer + self-starter
- Drive to lead + develop a team
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great communicator with finance as well as non-finance
- Pro-active + Supportive approach
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit for our successes and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about your work!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and our suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, and that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach
What’s on offer?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for your birthday
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Automatic enrolment into the pension scheme upon start date
- Reward Gateway
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Seasonal ticket travel loan
- Cycle-to-work scheme