We’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a data-led communications agency with global production reach and we create new value at every step of the journey that some of the world’s biggest brands take to market.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
How do we do that?
- By being more efficient – using data, technology and global production capabilities to deliver brands’ messages at scale and speed
- And by being more effective – using data and human insights to create mutually rewarding experiences for consumers and brands.
We’re a global end-to-end marketing agency with more than 700 people, located all over the world. Our clients believe in what we do because our people love solving client problems. We’re agile, flexible and fun to be around too!
Working for Indicia Worldwide is fast-paced, rewarding and thought-provoking. Our people create new value for our clients. It is an inspiring purpose, and Indicia Worldwide people are inspired!
Purpose of the role:
To build a robust treasury function, with strong processes and policies, with a focus on cashflow health as well as implementing banking/payment policies and procedures.
As Treasury Team Leader, you will be a key member of the Finance Team, working closely with internal stakeholders to support them and keep up good relationships with the rest of the business.
This position will interface with the business region (EMEA) and report to the Finance Manager.
- Manage Treasury function within the accounting team
- Implement strong policies and processes to ensure the smooth running of the treasury function
- Special focus to be had on cashflow health, working with the cashflow project team to improve the situation
- Apply KPIs for team members aligned with Finance Manager’s expectations
- Work closely with FSSC in order to streamline SLA and improve the relationship so all are aware of responsibilities
- Approve Payments on the bank as and when assigned on payment rota
- Manage banking admin within the team, incl keeping signatories up to date
- FX Risk Management
- Bank Statement documentation management
- Loan management incl interest postings
- Manage intercompany reconciliations
- Manage with FSSC the bank reconciliations to ensure all postings are completed in line with month-end deadlines
- Monitor and analyse bank charges in order to reduce costs
- Support on annual and interim audits where required by External Audit Team
- Produce monthly reporting pack for Finance Manager to review incl cashflow forecast, improvement plans, policy updates, banking updates
- Lead a strong team by creating a positive, supportive culture amongst finance as well as with the rest of the business, this is key to the team’s success
- Be a true team player, supporting the rest of the Accounting team on ad hoc tasks and holiday cover
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- High performer + self starter
- Drive to lead + develop a team
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great communicator with finance as well as non-finance
- Pro-active + Supportive approach
We are an equal opportunities employer and will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.