We’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a data-led communications agency with global production reach and we create new value at every step of the journey that some of the world’s biggest brands take to market.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017.
The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients. How do we do that?
- By being more efficient
– using data, technology and global production capabilities to deliver brands’ messages at scale and speed
- And by being more effective
– using data and human insights to create mutually rewarding experiences for consumers and brands.
We’re a global end-to-end marketing agency with more than 700 people, located all over the world.
Our clients belive in what we do because our people love solving client problems. We’re agile, flexible and fun to be around too! Working for Indicia Worldwide is fast-paced, rewarding and thought-provoking.
Our people create new value for our clients. It is an inspiring purpose – and Indicia Worldwide people are an inspired bunch! Check our our social feeds for an insight into what it’s like to work at Indicia Worldwide…
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates.
If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
About the Team
The 70 strong global technology team are experts in:
+ Data engineering
+ Systems integration
+ Cloud engineering
+ Web, mobile and software application engineering
+ e-commerce development
Our product development and engineering teams build market leading proprietary platforms that connect brands to their content including solutions for sourcing, e-Commerce, asset management and creative adaptations underpinned by reporting and insights, fully supported by a global 24-hour service desk, application support team and IT.
The DevOps Manager has strong knowledge of the CI/CD methodology and philosophies.
Experienced with optimizing software build and deployment pipelines. Identify gaps and bottlenecks in pipelines, makes recommendations to resolve those gaps. Works cross departmentally with Development and QA to automate software delivery. Experience with Cloud architecture (AWS) and infrastructure as code. Key
• Creating Groovy based pipeline scripts using Jenkins
• Experience in authoring CI/CD scripts and templates (e.g. AWS Cloud Formation)
• Good experience in creating auto scalable ECS services and integrating them into Application load balancers
• Experience in automating code deployments for Java
• Experience in using Version Control (Github)
• Experience in using Python and other scripting languages for automation
• Strong experience in AWS networking (VPC, VPN, routing, security)
• Creating Infrastructure as code using CloudFormation
• Basic experience in Ansible scripting and invoking CloudFormation IaC through Ansible modules
• Creating VPC items such as peering two regions and NAT gateway
• Creating IAM access policies and cross account access using STS
• DNS management in Route53 such as Domain creation, migration and latency-based routing
• 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server database or a comparable relational database engine required. PL/SQL background is a plus.
• Creating Docker images
• Creating Python based Lambda scripts
• EC2 management primarily managing web servers in Windows and Linux based instances and experience in using Spot instances
• Ability to work closely with business partners at multiple levels, demonstrating excellent communications skills is a must.
• Actively participate in our software development processes, including planning, design, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
• Basic understanding of AWS services such as CloudWatch, S3, CloudFront, DynamoDB, ACM, WAF, SQS and RDS
• Strong work ethic
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Excellent organisational skills and time management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Team player with the flexibility to work with virtual teams spanning multiple geographies, cultures, and time zones.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
1. Experience with Source Control environments such as Perforce and Git
2. Experience with SQL Server
3. Experience with Jenkins and Pipeline automation
4. Exposure to Cloud Databases (RedShift, Snowflake etc.)
5. Exposure to Apache Web Server
6. Exposure to Apache Tomcat
7. Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux shell scripting (i.e. preferably BASH)
8. Exposure to Networking Infrastructure.
Additional Information We will provide appropriate, additional training, certifications and accreditation in relation to role or in understanding the wider business. We can be flexible with working arrangements and provide a blend of office and home/remote-working if required on 3-2 day basis respectively or full time remote working dependent on role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.