For this vacancy there is no specific position, but we review all the applications in order to match great profiles to available roles.
About the Production Center:
The Production Centre is a hub of excellence based in Madrid formed by a multinational team of production experts which delivers solutions all across Europe driven by the goal of adding value for the business in every piece we manage.
For Creative Production, we have a dynamic and growing team, which is known for its high degree of commitment to meeting objectives and providing a service in line with business expectations. We work closely with our Studios and at the same time with our internal and external stakeholders all over Europe, creating a relationship of trust that promotes a positive and fluid working environment.
Currently, the Creative Production team at the Production Centre is led by the Creative Production Lead and we have Production Managers who are experts in the area. We are currently looking for suitable profiles to join our team and to grow steadily in order to meet new challenges and clients' expectations.
The complexity in terms of the number of countries we operate in and the pace of our business impacts our day-to-day, so we never get bored. And the sense of humour is in our DNA – so we try to have fun when working together or with the business.
Above everything else, it is critical for us that you feel aligned with our values (Collaborative, Entrepreneurial, Pioneering and Accountable) as they are the pillars of our behaviour as part of a great team.
Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology-led marketing agency that work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
The Production Manager is responsible for all aspects of production, purchasing and execution of the account or project-based jobs. You will work with suppliers, internal team members and external stakeholders to ensure projects are purchased and executed in a way that ensures quality and competitive pricing while overseeing and executing a high volume of complex projects.
Oversees the production of marketing materials across various clients and markets in a high-paced environment, from quoting to delivery. The end-to-end process is managed according to the defined workflows and KPIs, so our service reputation remains best-in-class in the industry.
Collaborates closely with the Marketing Activations Managers who are responsible for engaging with the client and developing the business.
The PM maintains active and effective relationships with internal and external suppliers to allow a robust production execution even if managed remotely.
- Build relationships and develop communication channels to ensure smooth workflow; liaison between internal stakeholders, agencies and suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery within budget parameters.
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining the current status of assigned projects at all times.
- Comfortable questioning a brief to ensure you can clearly communicate the requirements to the suppliers.
- Ensure that all specifications are entered into the proprietary order management system, prepare requests for bids, and maintain accurate price quotation data for all projects.
- Investigate potential suppliers and recommend those most desirable based on knowledge of manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities and schedule availability.
- Brief the suppliers (internal or external) effectively remotely, to ensure they quote according to the requirement in the Indicia Worldwide systems.
- Proactively check the supplier’s progress on the different production process steps, keep everything under tight control, and communicate regularly with the Marketing Activation Managers.
- Ensure all activities are properly updated in the Indicia Worldwide systems, and all steps are followed so orders can be closed by the Central Services team upon completion and after their compliance check.
- Encourage suppliers to do their best to win work and grow their business with Indicia WorldwideMarketing Activation Managers praise your superior customer service, input and value you as an extension of their client-facing team.
Marketing Material expertise
You confidently demonstrate your knowledge as a Print and POSM and/or Studio and/or Promo Items subject matter expert and are happy to field questions and find solutions e.g. new materials.
What you'll bring:
• Always demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, setting an example to team members.
• Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
• Solution orientated.
• Industry-related education and qualification preferred.
• Ability to speak multiple languages.
• Proven project management skills.
• Experience working with suppliers to negotiate job costs and schedules.
• Experience excelling within a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
• Existing knowledge of procurement and campaign management tools and systems is a plus
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit for our successes and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.