Indicia Worldwide is an insight and technology-led communications agency with global production expertise.
Why we exist: we create new value
At Indicia Worldwide, our philosophy is one of ‘creating new value’. We create new value at every step of the journey that a brand takes to market, by driving an increase in marketing performance and reducing costs in marketing execution. For our clients and their customers, we are building mutually-beneficial partnerships. We see this proposition, built around the perfect balance of efficiency and effectiveness, as pioneering, entrepreneurial and, above all else, sustainable.
Our substantial investment in our technology and data science capability, and resource, provide our differentiation in the marketplace. Data insight and marketing technology allow us to measure our work, evidencing ROI as the most critical metric in today’s environment.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
As a business we draw on a rich heritage from the worlds of print, creative production, retail, data, digital, tech and creative, bringing these disciplines together to support global brands with their omnichannel marketing activation needs.
We believe in what we do. We believe this proposition makes us unique. We have the capacity to redefine the way marketing is activated for our clients across the globe. Now, and well into the future.
The output: Improved client performance by engaging consumers with brand ideas better, faster and more cost-effectively, across every step of a brand's journey to market.
Purpose of the role
As a key member of the team within the Technology side of the business, you will be an expert in Customer Engagement Platforms, and have a deep knowledge of the wider MarTech landscape. You are a “Technical Marketer”. You combine your technical skillset within CEP’s with your ability to see opportunities.
The purpose of the role is to help support a high performing APAC MarTech delivery team, along with delivering for our clients. Our purpose, is to help our clients get the most out of their technology stack, and help them realise the ROI potential. The role is incredibly varied – one day you could be building campaigns, the next you could be running a full migration. Some of the task you are likely to face include:
- Working with colleagues within high performing team within the APAC and Global region
- Supporting the development of Indicia’s Customer Engagement Platform practices in line with partnership objectives and client development plans.
- Building out campaigns, segments and templates across a variety of CDP’s and CEP’s
- QA, testing and validating campaigns, segments and templates
- Actively engage, review, and manage client campaigns and projects and make recommendations to ensure optimal and most efficient routes to delivery are achieved.
- Inputting to the development of Indicia’s CEP practice across Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager, Braze, Iterable and Moengage in line with partnership objectives and client development plans
- Keeping up to date with new and advancing technologies that will further our CEP offerings through additional opportunities across CDP and Insight technologies like Treasure Data, Tealium, Segment and Amplitude.
- Support the scoping, planning and delivery of ecommerce implementations and migrations.
- Supporting in pre-sales activity through inputting to sales collateral and inputting to the estimating process of digital centric solutions
- Provide ideas and proposals that lead to the innovation and commoditisation of new or existing digital centric propositions into Indicia’s client or prospective client base.
Sustaining an excellent knowledge of the marketing technology and decisioning landscape through publications & seminars and apply this to the context of Indicia’s client needs
Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure
- Experience of working with teams and clients across multiple markets / regions
- Demonstrable experience in a mainstream Martech technologies toolset e.g. Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Iterable, Tealium, Segment, Amplitude, etc. Certifications in these platforms is an advantage.
- Having hands on experience in building campaigns, while also seeing the bigger strategic picture
- Proven experience in best practice campaign conception, build, and deployments including reputation management and send plan design during IP warm-up.
- Knowledge of online analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Data Protection & GDPR (or other regional equivalents) along with its impact on digital marketing activity.
- A knowledge of deploying decisions and campaigns across multiple channels; digital and offline is preferred.
The mindset to navigate the role
- Proven experience within a high velocity, high turnaround campaign management environment.
- As an Digital Solutions Specialist, you will demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple projects ensuring delivery on time and to a high standard and exceeding client expectations.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of multi-channel campaigns specific to targeting & deliverability.
- Continued professional development by keeping on top of market trends and best practices
- You will be a clear thinker; highly organized and methodical with fantastic attention to detail.
Temperament for the role
- You’ll be easy to work alongside, pro-active, fast-paced and positive, that’s given you plenty of opportunity to interact with your customers. You’ll be service-driven; understanding that delighting our customers is key and that to make this happen, the whole team works together.
- With excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers alike, you will enjoy a varied role and will manage the changing priorities within your workload with ease. At your best in a busy, sometimes demanding, commercial environment – you’ll bring with you a positive outlook, lots of energy and initiative.
- We need an Digital Solutions Specialist that is a clear thinker; highly organised and methodical with fantastic attention to detail. An individual who is keen to work within a fast paced, yet rewarding environment
- The Digital Solutions Specialist will be expected to perform in a flexible environment while ensuring delivery. In exceptional circumstances, overtime may be required to match client or internal deadlines.
- The Digital Solutions Specialist will be expected to attend regular 1:1’s with their direct line manager to provide meaningful and useful updates, all the while being able to discuss other topics openly.
- Whilst the contracted hours for the role are 9.00am to 5:30pm, Mon – Fri, the global nature of the business requires that some meetings and engagements will happen outside of these hours.
- English speaker is required