Indicia Worldwide is an insight and technology led communications agency with global production expertise.
Why we exist: we create new value
At Indicia Worldwide, our philosophy is one of ‘creating new value’. We create new value at every step of the journey that a brand takes to market, by driving an increase in marketing performance and reducing costs in marketing execution. For our clients and their customers, we are building mutually-beneficial partnerships. We see this proposition, built around the perfect balance of efficiency and effectiveness, as pioneering, entrepreneurial and, above all else, sustainable.
Our substantial investment in our technology and data science capability, and resource, provide our differentiation in the market place. Data insight and marketing technology gives us the ability to measure our work, evidencing ROI as the most critical metric in today’s environment.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
As a business we draw on a rich heritage from the worlds of print, creative production, retail, data, digital, tech and creative, bringing these disciplines together to support global brands with their omnichannel marketing activation needs.
We believe in what we do. We believe this proposition makes us unique. We have the capacity to re-define the way marketing is activated for our clients across the globe. Now, and well into the future.
The output: Improved client performance from engaging consumers with brand ideas better, faster and more cost effectively, across every step of the journey that a brand takes to market.
Purpose of the role:
The Production Centre is a hub of delivery excellence based in Manila, Philippines, formed by a multicultural team of production experts that delivers marketing assets. In a nutshell, the Production Center boosts business’s growth driving efficiencies & performance.
You will be responsible for the design application and production of marketing campaigns and retailer communications for variety of global brands, from straightforward design, to artwork origination and amendments, plus adaptation and versioning of existing signed-off designs. Main tasks are as follows:
- To create, prepare and edit print-ready artwork across a range of media including general print collateral (brochures, flyers, etc), press ads, POS and all types of advertising displays, digital and social media assets, and much more.
- To ensure the integrity of the original concept and brief.
- To understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines.
- To produce retouching of images and photography to a good level.
- To understand and apply color management principles in daily tasks.
- To use your experience and knowledge to identify and resolve design, artwork and production challenges.
- To complete all personal administration, including timesheets, accurately and promptly.
- To understand the company’s quality control process and systems, employing a methodical approach.
- To provide the business with best value by estimating and managing time accurately, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure:
- Extensive industry experience with a strong design portfolio
- Other professional creative design or artworking qualification
- 5-10 years of experience in designing POSM / packaging / Printed promotional items for big brands
- Hands on design skills and knowledge (print, digital)
- Full understanding of studio hardware and core applications including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign & After Effects
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel production and pre-flighting
- Must have a ‘creative eye’, e.g. typographical & layout skills / abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot and undertake quality control and potentially technical checks where required
- Significant advertising, creative studio service experience, preferably in a large network or corporate environment.
- Experience in multimedia and digital content creation will be preferred.
Mindset to navigate the role:
- Being meticulous, and have a keen eye for detail, setting very high personal standard.
- Being proactive and positive, being motivated by the prospect of being challenged, always looking to make a positive impact.
- Desire to take responsibility for continuous personal development and learning, helping to identify objectives and opportunities for skill development.
- Keen on building a strong working relationship with any internal stakeholders.
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate effectively.
- The Senior Graphic Designer will be working from home unless otherwise required to attend IW’s activities.
- Whilst the contracted hours for the role are 11AM to 8PM Mon – Fri, the nature of the role requires that some days you will have to work outside of these hours and you will recover that time in other moment.
- You might need to work during some holidays based on the need of the local market you work for.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.