Indicia Worldwide is an insight and technology-led communications agency with global production expertise.
Why we exist: we create new value
At Indicia Worldwide, our philosophy is one of ‘creating new value’. We create new value at every step of the journey that a brand takes to market, by driving an increase in marketing performance and reducing costs in marketing execution. For our clients and their customers, we are building mutually-beneficial partnerships. We see this proposition, built around the perfect balance of efficiency and effectiveness, as pioneering, entrepreneurial and, above all else, sustainable.
Our substantial investment in our technology and data science capability, and resource, provide our differentiation in the marketplace. Data insight and marketing technology allow us to measure our work, evidencing ROI as the most critical metric in today’s environment.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
As a business we draw on a rich heritage from the worlds of print, creative production, retail, data, digital, tech and creative, bringing these disciplines together to support global brands with their omnichannel marketing activation needs.
We believe in what we do. We believe this proposition makes us unique. We have the capacity to redefine the way marketing is activated for our clients across the globe. Now, and well into the future.
The output: Improved client performance by engaging consumers with brand ideas better, faster and more cost-effectively, across every step of a brand's journey to market.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a CRO & Experimentation Developer whose main mission will be to create testing experiences, personalisation, and marketing automation, using the main market reference solutions for this purpose.
The CRO & Experimentation Developer will be based in our Philippines office servicing a global client and their local markets.
As part of the Data & Insight area, this role will combine technical expertise with an analytical mindset to activate data and offer a joined-up customer experience, optimise conversion and deliver ROI.
You will be the technical expert responsible for any activity that is related to CRO experiments development and personalisation. Having the technical experience to be able to code experiments on Adobe Target and AB Tasty, among other CRO tools.
- Ensure the correct implementation (development, objectives, and reporting) of the various tests to be carried out within Adobe Target and AB Tasty.
- Determine the technical feasibility of proposed personalisation and A/B testing actions, advise on technological possibilities and avoid technical risks.
- Develop personalisation experiences on the existing personalisation suite or solution.
Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure
- Experience with Bootstrap or other CSS frameworks.
- Understanding of Angular, React, NodeJS and TypeScript.
- Desirable experience in implementing A/B tests in platforms (Adobe Target, AB Tasty…). Both small tests and larger experiments.
- Desirable set up knowledge of tag management tools (e.g., GTM/Tealium) and quantitative analysis tools (GA4, Adobe Analytics...).
- Experience working with Hotjar and ContentSquare (desirable).
- Experience in a business-oriented service organization as well as in a complex, fast moving and demanding environment.
- Experience with analysis of CRO activity and having a performance mindset.
The mindset to navigate the role
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a passion for optimizing user experiences, with a technical background and demonstrable experience in technical experimentation projects. Demonstrable mastery of testing and qualitative analysis tools is mandatory.
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role
- Results-oriented and fact/data-based decision-making skills.
- Understanding of Digital Business, IT processes and Marketing.
- Ability to coordinate initiatives with different stakeholders.
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined, and can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.