Indicia Worldwide is an insight and technology-led communications agency with global production expertise.
Why we exist: we create new value
At Indicia Worldwide, our philosophy is one of ‘creating new value’. We create new value at every step of the journey that a brand takes to market, by driving an increase in marketing performance and reducing costs in marketing execution. For our clients and their customers, we are building mutually-beneficial partnerships. We see this proposition, built around the perfect balance of efficiency and effectiveness, as pioneering, entrepreneurial and, above all else, sustainable.
Our substantial investment in our technology and data science capability, and resource, provide our differentiation in the marketplace. Data insight and marketing technology allow us to measure our work, evidencing ROI as the most critical metric in today’s environment.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
As a business we draw on a rich heritage from the worlds of print, creative production, retail, data, digital, tech and creative, bringing these disciplines together to support global brands with their omnichannel marketing activation needs.
We believe in what we do. We believe this proposition makes us unique. We have the capacity to redefine the way marketing is activated for our clients across the globe. Now, and well into the future.
The output: Improved client performance by engaging consumers with brand ideas better, faster and more cost-effectively, across every step of a brand's journey to market.
Purpose of the role
- Utilize financial dashboards to track and analyze key performance indicators.
- Analyze and prepare report of Days Payable Outstanding (DSO)/ Days Sales Outstanding (DPO)
- Accurately record revenue and cost accruals to ensure financial statements reflect the current financial position.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members, fostering professional growth and a collaborative work environment.
- Consolidate manual invoicing of Agency & Creative Production activities
- Act as a liaison to resolve any issues or discrepancies between the Customer Success Team (CST) and Account Managers.
- Oversee Accounts Payable (AP) payment runs to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitor and manage weekly invoicing processes to maintain a smooth revenue cycle.
- Collaborate with teams to update cross-charge spreadsheets accurately.
- Provide support during external audits, ensuring compliance and transparency.
- Offer assistance in income tax-related matters, including documentation and compliance.
- Create and maintain process documentation to ensure clear and efficient financial workflows.
Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Graduate in Commerce or Accounting Degree
- Good Experience in Debit & Credit flows
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must
- High level spoken and written English
- Preferred working experience in Audit or Compliance
The mindset to navigate the role
- Ability to monitor and manage Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) to optimize cash flow.
- Streamline and consolidate Cprod activity, including manual invoicing procedures.
- Compile and consolidate agency activity, including manual invoicing processes.
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role
- Enthusiastic, diligent, and willing to learn
- Carry out tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Should be open for a 6-month contract to cover maternity leave
- US shift working hours (7PM – 4AM IST)
- Remote in PAN India