Indicia Worldwide is an insight and technology-led communications agency with global production expertise.
Why we exist: we create new value
At Indicia Worldwide, our philosophy is one of ‘creating new value’. We create new value at every step of the journey that a brand takes to market, by driving an increase in marketing performance and reducing costs in marketing execution. For our clients and their customers, we are building mutually-beneficial partnerships. We see this proposition, built around the perfect balance of efficiency and effectiveness, as pioneering, entrepreneurial and, above all else, sustainable.
Our substantial investment in our technology and data science capability, and resource, provide our differentiation in the marketplace. Data insight and marketing technology allow us to measure our work, evidencing ROI as the most critical metric in today’s environment.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
As a business we draw on a rich heritage from the worlds of print, creative production, retail, data, digital, tech and creative, bringing these disciplines together to support global brands with their omnichannel marketing activation needs.
We believe in what we do. We believe this proposition makes us unique. We have the capacity to redefine the way marketing is activated for our clients across the globe. Now, and well into the future.
The output: Improved client performance by engaging consumers with brand ideas better, faster and more cost-effectively, across every step of a brand's journey to market.
Purpose of the role
As part of the Central Service Consultant team, this position will have the responsibilities of operations (Shared services) supporting and adhering to compliance & SLA’s. This challenging role will perform process-oriented tasks including, but not limited to invoicing, close order, and procurement activities across Globe.
- Ensure robust compliance of procurement activities assigned by the Team Leader of the Central Support Service team.
- Managing ticketing system in ManageEngine Service Desk Plus system along with developing and adhering to the SLA’s as agreed with the business.
- Onboarding the Supplier in NAV & Noosh – administrative part i.e Adding all fiscal data, bank detail, email contacts, payment term, partner service fee) etc
- Co-ordinate with buyers to get the specification and quotation for the smooth process.
- Should be able to identify discrepancies in documents submitted for invoice processing such as failure to mention PO numbers/PO copy etc.
- Liaise with IWW onsite teams to support procurement activities..
- Open Orders - Send emails to supplier to invoice the orders which are delivered to client.
- Mark up Fee – send quotation to client for markup key.
- Should be able to identify each category of invoices and archive invoice data according to its categories along with showcasing the end-to-end invoice processing.
- Able to work in different environments, handle multiple clients and contact clients for resolution of any kind of issues.
- Approve invoices and close the order post rectification of any errors.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure
- Commerce Graduate
- 6-12 months of experience
- Microsoft Excel Knowledge is a must
- High level spoken and written English
The mindset to navigate the role
- High attention to detail
- Analytical mind and able to understand and explain complex processes
- Process oriented
The softer skills that we believe will help you thrive in this role:
- Enthusiastic, diligent, and willing to learn
- Carry out tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Suggest and assist in the implementation of new and improved processes.
- The hybrid work model applies to this role which requires to come to the office in Malad whenever needed. You will be expected to perform in a flexible environment but ensuring delivery.