Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
The Head of Performance Sales - APAC, will be the heartbeat of driving growth through the agency. Generating, nurturing and closing down leads through the entire sales funnel by owning the delivering an exceptional sales experience across all touchpoints is of critical importance to realise our exciting growth ambitions. The Head of Performance Sales – APAC will be expected to gain respect and trust both internally and externally by leveraging their many years of industry experience, sector expertise especially so within the retail, shopper and commerce category and through strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
The ability to activate the Indicia Worldwide proposition in a new business, prospect environment by bringing together teams of subject matter experts and showcasing the strategic application of data, tech & creative in retail to solve qualified business problems.
Being our regional focus and linking to our centre of excellence approach, the ability to engage with audiences in the retail category will be key. Having a passion and interest in the application of data, technology and creative in order to solve real problems for retailers is critical to the success of the role.
Data & Technology partner activation
The ability to foster and nurture relationships with Indicia’s technical partners. Supporting the delivery of a regional proposition and management of the pipeline which that brings. The agency team work closely with technical partners to source opportunities, this role will need to own the regional sales funnel of those deals with support from the Global Technical partnership team.
Consistent team delivery
The experience of working in and helping to shape a regional sales community (within a global function) with a consistent approach to new client experience, enabling the wider business to deliver the proposition through subject matter expertise.
A growth first mindset. Shaping strategic growth plans to drive relevant new business leads, all by design in order to meet our APAC growth targets.
Navigating the proposition bank
The ability to understand and interpret the existing agency proposition bank – tailoring to prospect needs and strategy by ‘getting closer’ to client problems to proactively drive the strategic agenda in the conversion of new business.
Building the reputation of the global (and regional) growth team
To be seen as the individual that defines tomorrow and sets new standards in prospect engagement – a brilliant leader, inspiring the wider teams to deliver outstanding work.
What you'll bring:
- Focusing on the agency’s data, technology and creative propositions. The Head of Performance Sales - APAC, will likely have over 5 years of experience in a similar role, be adept and confident engaging with APAC & sometimes global senior marketing and procurement teams around our core business, data, technology and creative capabilities.
- The role is ‘hands on’ and expected to identify and win New Business
- The role is exciting and diverse and will suit an individual who is interested in leveraging the combined power of data, technology and creative to solve real world, retail problems
- An ability to interpret how situations and thinking might evolve. In the context of prospect engagement. Proactively seeking out and anticipating potential opportunities for the business and developing corresponding thinking to deliver excellent pitch experiences. Applied in the development of growth strategy.
- Resilience as a growth leader with the ability to manage multiple work steams including lead generation, marketing, ABM strategy, pitch/presentation content etc.
- The ability to understand business positions from several perspectives. Appreciating the needs of multiple parties to better determine positions in negotiations and business decisions.
- The skill to interpret, define and articulate (written and verbal) complex business solutions in a clear and simple way, that responds to prospect’s briefs and challenges.
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Relentless disposition. Skilled in creating an environment that’s self-motivating and motivates others to be their best. As within all growth environments, relentless pursuit of opportunities is a must in order to remain close to a prospect.
- To be energised by people. In all their forms. The extravert, the introvert. Building diverse relationships with all sorts of people will be a constant source of motivation.
- Curiosity is fuel. Wanting to know all about a prospect’s business. Listening to their challenges. What keeps them awake at night. The fuel that unlocks our proposition in response to qualified and relevant opportunities.
- The ultimate facilitator. Bringing together and motivating teams from diverse disciplines to unlock potential; always recognising the sum of the parts in the pursuit of excellent pitch and presentation experiences.
- Loving and living communication in all its forms. To write it, to vocalise it. To champion the best forms of communication internally and externally.
- Commercially-savvy. Able to collaborate with Finance and internal teams to develop proposals that benefit Indicia Worldwide and the client. A critical ambition for this role is to enhance overall business profitability.
This role is either based in Melbourne or Sydney.
- Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively.
- Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong.
- Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
- Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.