Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
The role is to join a dedicated global digital team based in Tokyo and servicing a global client and specifically the Japanese market. Whilst the senior management will remain in the UK – we are keen to build a digital delivery team that will drive the day to day interaction with our global client, with the Digital Hub Director will be at the heart of that new team.
- As a Digital Hub Director, you will be the main contact for Japan, for any new briefs for CRO, SEO,eCRM, Adobe Commerce/Magento, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager and digital content. Whilst working into the management structure of Business Director (BDs) and Client Partner for this global account
- Provide excellent account handling and organisation skills and take responsibility for managing any new client briefs for the service we provide to our client
- Ensure that jobs are scheduled, briefed, and managed in a timely and accurate manner
- Confidently act as the day-day point of contact for both the central clients, central agencies and local markets as well as the rest of the team in the UK/Madrid
- Maintain a thorough understanding of your clients’ sectors and market trends, thus positioning Indicia as experts in the area
- Make interventions when required to ensure the delivery of individual briefs
- We are looking for people that want and can make a difference to our business, by playing a key part in the team, helping deliver as well shaping the client experience
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrable account management experience in digital marketing
- Impeccable knowledge of digital marketing and the key digital channels and their challenges – SEO, CRO, eCRM, Adobe Commerce/magento, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager and digital content
- Good knowledge of digital analytics and associated tools
- A firm understanding of ecommerce and the challenges particular to online retail
- Impeccable project management skills
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
- Proven ability to delegate and oversee multiple projects ensuring consistent delivery on time/ budget
- Proven ability to meet and exceed Client expectations
- Fluency in Japanese and English
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role
- Confident in building and maintaining business relationships
- Confident in giving constructive feedback
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Credible leadership skills, capable of motivating agency teams and promoting the trust of our clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced attention to detail and accuracy
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach