Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology-led marketing agency that work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
To Business Partner with the Managing Director of the business unit to support their needs for forecasting, understanding monthly reporting on actuals, tender commercials, annual budgeting activities as well as ad hoc requests. To suggest strategic improvements from a commercial and financial viewpoint.
This position will interface with the business region (EMEA) and report to the FP&A Manager.
What you'll bring:
- Partnering with MD and senior leaders within the business unit
- Provide commercial analysis for the business unit
- Intermediary between group finance and front office
- Manage forecasting and budgeting for the business unit + support FP&A Manager with consolidation
- You will be in the detail, so you can really partner with every part of this business unit including direct costings
- Challenge stakeholders on their costs and advise strategic options to help reduce costs in these areas
- Manage accruals and prepayment schedules for monthly reporting
- You will be in control of the P&L down to the contribution margin
- You will business partner to drive performance in order to deliver on budgets, whilst also looking for methods to improve and further grow the business unit
- Manage balance sheet postings, with clear commentary each month ready for BS review with Reporting team
- You will need to present your team’s monthly analysis on WD3 for FP&A Manager to review
- Support the Audit team with requests annually and interim
- Lead a strong team by creating a positive, supportive culture amongst finance as well as with the rest of the business, this is key to the team’s success
- Be a true team player, supporting the rest of the FP&A team on ad hoc tasks and holiday cover
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Strong technical ability and detail driven
- High performer + self-starter
- Drive to lead + develop a team
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great communicator with finance as well as non-finance
- Pro-active + Supportive approach
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach