Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Working with clients and technical delivery teams to manage complex digital projects that achieve business results within time and budget.
- Managing the scoping, planning and delivery of digital implementations and migrations including the best-practices for delivery and risk mitigation.
- Ensuring that dependencies on client and other agencies are properly captured, monitored, and resolved.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, you will ensure that client briefs are clearly articulated and that delivery teams are delivering on customer requirements.
- Actively engages and reviews client campaigns and projects and makes recommendations to ensure optimal and most efficient routes to delivery are achieved.
- Creating and tracking project plans, managing scrum activities, risks and issues
- As an initial point of escalation, you will ensure that clients expectations are properly managed and that delivery teams are executing to schedule.
- Supporting pre-sales activity through managing the proposal build process including ensuring that estimations, risks and issues are properly captured.
- Provide ideas and proposals that lead to the innovation and commoditisation of new or existing digital centric propositions into Indicia’s client or prospective client base.
What you'll bring:
- For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how digital technology can help achieve our client’s business goals.
- You should be methodical with excellent time management skills and the ability to manage simultaneous efforts. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Expertise in project management techniques, agile project management, agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Azure DevOps etc.) and status reporting.
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects that rely on a variety of digital tools such as Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Test and Target, AEM, Magento) or comperable tools such as Braze, Iterable and Shopify.
- Knowledge of online analytics platforms such as Adobe or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Data Protection & GDPR along with its impact on digital marketing activity.
- A knowledge of person identification techniques or technologies across offline and online is desirable.
5+ years experience in a similar role for a technology or digital agency company
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Proven experience within a high velocity, high turnaround environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery and management of ecommerce platforms specific to a client’s needs.
- Proven experience in a Product Management capacity.
- Clear track record of driving efficiencies within processes through automation or similar method.
- Demonstrable experience in the deployment of decisions into a digital environment e.g., Web (onsite & paid media), Apps or Social.
- Evidence of supporting the end-to-end pre-sales process including preparation of collateral, presentation, and estimation.
- Evidence of leading or influencing a business transformation project that has focussed on the people or process change required to adopt a marketing technology or improve use of existing marketing or BI technology.
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach