Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realize ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
As part of the Central Service Consultant team, this position will have the responsibilities of operations (Shared services) supporting and adhering to compliance & SLA’s. This challenging role will perform process-oriented tasks including, but not limited to invoicing, close order, and procurement activities across Globe.
- Ensure robust compliance of procurement activities assigned by the Team Leader of the Central Support Service team.
- Managing ticketing system in ManageEngine Service Desk Plus system along with developing and adhering to the SLA’s as agreed with the business.
- Onboarding the Supplier in NAV & Noosh – administrative part i.e Adding all fiscal data, bank detail, email contacts, payment term, partner service fee) etc
- Co-ordinate with buyers to get the specification and quotation for the smooth process.
- Should be able to identify discrepancies in documents submitted for invoice processing such as failure to mention PO numbers/PO copy etc.
- Liaise with IWW onsite teams to support procurement activities
- Open Orders - Send emails to supplier to invoice the orders which are delivered to client.
- Mark up Fee – send quotation to client for markup key.
- Should be able to identify each category of invoices and archive invoice data according to its categories along with showcasing the end-to-end invoice processing
- Able to work in different environments, handle multiple clients and contact clients for resolution of any kind of issues.
- Approve invoices and close the order post rectification of any errors.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
What you'll bring:
- Commerce Graduate
- 06 months to 1 year of experience
- High level spoken and written English
- High attention to detail
- Analytical mind and able to understand and explain complex processes
- Process oriented
- Microsoft Excel Knowledge is a must
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Enthusiastic, diligent, and willing to learn
- Carry out tasks with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Suggest and assist in implementation of new and improved processes.
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively.
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong.
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach.
Job Location: Mumbai, Borivali.
Shift Timing: 12pm to 9pm