Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for procurement activities related to Print & Marketing Management. These may include but not be limited to print and display procurement, account management, liaising with clients and managing approvals of printed proofs and attending press checks.
- Collaborate with Account Directors and Panel Manager to develop the most appropriate supply structure – including local vs offshore supply
- Liaise with client or client-preferred design/creative agencies to obtain detailed print brief
- Make design recommendations regarding colour and layout if it will deliver a cost or quality benefit to the client
- Source and deliver innovative print ideas
- Understand and generally support account objectives
- Develop credible and trust-based relationships with all key stakeholders
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure specified service levels are met
- Rapidly elevate account issues to Account Director
What you'll bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Previous experiences in POSM & Printing projects
- A good understanding of purchasing systems and basic finance, plus a good understanding of MRP/ERP systems is preferred but not essential.
- A good project management & client facing skills
- Able to communicate in English
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent team working, motivational, and interpersonal skills
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach