Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
A successful Marketing Activation Manager will perform the below activities within the respectful areas of expertise:
Client relationship management
• Take the lead in overseeing day-to-day client interaction and briefings whilst taking the time to understand your client’s business and key challenges
• Maintaining regular client contact with key clients to build awareness of delivery and account status.
• Proactively manage client expectations by providing regular activity updates, advice and recommendations to enhance delivery and campaign performance.
• Participate in client meetings contributing to the evolution of the client’s POSM and print strategy and requirements
• Encourage client adoption of key process initiatives including rate cards, order windows, etc.
Retail/Marketing Activation expertise
• Create a collaborative environment and stimulate discussion on upcoming projects and POSM requirements sharing your knowledge of the retail marketing activation sector.
• Confidently demonstrate your knowledge as a POSM subject matter expert and are happy to field questions and find solutions e.g. new materials.
• Be comfortable questioning a client brief to ensure you can clearly communicate the requirements to the production teams.
• Hold discussions with your clients about their brief requirements and add your thoughts, insights and knowledge to help define their brief.
• Brief the production team and get their support on accurate and thorough spec completion and follow the required ways of working
• Provide regular campaign updates and proactively communicate the next steps to clients in advance.
• Produce clear campaign plans and manage client expectations confidently throughout the delivery of a project.
• Ensure all activity reports are accurate and deliver value to your client based on their reporting requirements
Data Quality, Reporting and Insight
• Present monthly review of savings and projects delivered highlighting key achievements, challenges and progress against reciprocal KPIs
• Prepare the reporting content and examples for the monthly meetings and QBRs and work with the CSDs to share wider company news and best practice from the wider client activity
Understand why savings are up/down and proactively take steps to collaborate with key stakeholders to improve performance and ensure data accuracy and completeness
What you'll bring:
• Proven experience managing complex clients’ requirements and dynamics.
• Good print and marketing production experience gained in a Print Management and agency environment.
• Experience in a Print Management company with a focus on Marketing clients, or a BTL agency.
• Print, digital and integrated experience. Experience in a Creative Production environment is a significant advantage.
• Understanding of the entire end-to-end process from client strategic requirements to the delivery cross channel.
• Experience in project management.
• Demonstrable experience of collaboration, with peers and virtual teams, with the ability to provide and receive a constructive challenge.
• Must be able to communicate in French, Dutch and English
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit for our successes and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and our suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, and every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one keys to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility are crucial to a person’s success, and that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach