Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a driven Client Partner to build and develop long term, strategic and profitable client relationships with one of our global clients in our Madrid office.
The Client Partner (CP) will be the driving force for client service across Indicia Worldwide.
The CP will ensure the successful development of the account to Indicia within the currently agreed scope for 2023 whilst also looking to develop and grow additional opportunities through the activation of the Indicia Worldwide integrated proposition. The CP will be integral to the client, gaining a deep understanding of their business, shaping their strategy, meeting their objectives, exceeding expectations, whilst working to continuously ensure that we deliver the highest quality, value and service to our clients.
- Work closely with senior client teams to deliver the agreed scope for 2023 and to activate the Indicia Worldwide proposition in the delivery of outstanding marketing services.
- Champion the client internally, identify and shape the brief (not just take the brief). Ensure that an appropriate team is formed for the delivery of each brief, project or opportunity and that they are fully aligned with the client challenges and that they are clear on the objective, deliverables and timings.
- Work closely with and reporting into the EMEA Chief Client Officer (dotted into Managing Director and CCO) working collaboratively and seamlessly with other business functions and leaders to develop and deliver against Client Development Plans (CDP’s).
- Own and drive the development of strong relationships with senior procurement and marketing teams. To develop a solid understanding of the clients marketing strategy. Working in partnership with them to deliver strategic insights on business and commercial issues.
- Work to ensure that we become an integral part of our clients marketing team, turning the client into an advocate of our business ensuring that their role as Client Partner is seen by the client as a trusted advisor.
- Lead in the development of commercial models that best suit client and business requirements and work in close collaboration with the finance team to manage all aspects of invoicing, finance and debt across your portfolio.
- Negotiate profitable and fair service offerings, clauses, budgets and re-adjustments to ensure that the business is protected and contracts are priced to generate a solid business contribution profit for Indicia
- Work closely with operational leads across the business in the leadership of the account at Indicia Worldwide, CP’s will define the client vision and strategy and inspire the team to deliver exceptional services
- Lead monthly, quarterly or annual client reviews. Demonstrating our skills, experience and capabilities outside of just the core services that the client may currently use.
- Whilst the operational teams are responsible for the management, reporting and delivery of the operational aspects of the account the CP will work closely with the teams to identify new opportunities in advance of, during or post key review meetings to address client challenges and drive the growth agenda
What you'll bring:
- Significant amount of experience in client services or account management with a proven track-record of exceeding client expectations and building long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships
- Impeccable knowledge of digital marketing and the key digital channels / tools and their challenges – CRO, SEO,eCRM, Adobe Commerce, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager and digital content
- Working on high-profile accounts with multi-disciplined account and agency teams
- Preferred sector experience should include Retail, FMCG, Tobacco
- Full understanding of the entire end-to-end digital marketing process from client strategic requirement to delivery cross-channels
- Fluency in English and Spanish, other European languages are a plus
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role
- Strong commercial acumen, with an ability to critically evaluate financial and commercial risks and benefits of current business relationships and development opportunities, as well as influencing and negotiating
- Proven influencing and negotiations skills with a high level of energy, able to work to own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication (and listening) skills and the ability to communicate across many organizational levels. Has experience in delivering inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues.
- Intuitive ability to deconstruct problems and craft solutions within the context of a strategic objective, appreciating both the big picture and the details of any given situation
- Result- and solution-focused approach
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach