Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Optimisation Manager to oversee the Conversion Optimisation activity undertaken on behalf of a large multinational client (Japan Tobacco International).
- Auditing sites using web analytics and web behaviour tools such a Google Analytics (+BigQuery),Hotjar, Crazy Egg to define areas for focus of CRO effort
- Creating and reporting on website experiments, analysing results and making recommendations for website improvements and future tests
- Understanding the digital customer journey and continuously looking to optimise and improve it
- Working closely with key stakeholders to deliver tests such as Client Services, UX designers and developers
- Overseeing, managing and implementing tagging with GTM, understanding the different possibilities and applications of tagging both micro goals and conversions
- Application of goals and conversion in GA4 as well as UA
- Analysing digital analytics data and presenting back meaningful insights to stakeholders with proactive recommendations for future improvements
What you'll bring:
- Strong optimisation experience
- Considerable experience of running website experiments
- Understanding customer behaviours through data
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Experience with testing tools especially Google Optimize and CrazyEgg
- Ability to manage a backlog of tasks, working in an agile manner
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Confident in building and maintaining business relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced attention to detail and accuracy
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach