Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
We are currently seeking a Digital Implementation Manager to oversee the SEO activity undertaken on behalf of a large multinational client (Japan Tobacco International).
- Performing technical SEO audits to ensure client sites are configured in an optimal way, identifying any issues and taking ownership to manage through a solution
- Leading on website migrations as an SEO SME to ensure check list of SEO elements are correctly configured and sites are set up to maintain performance and traffic growth
- Managing robust QA processes to ensure these elements are correctly implemented, concentrating on excellent attention to detail
- Presenting audit findings in a way that is data-led and actionable
- Carrying out regular health checks using data from a variety of sources to monitor site performance, owning action plans for any recommendations for improvement
- Understanding market backlink strategies and performing audits to ensure that backlink profiles are healthy
- Providing best practice advice to stakeholders on all SEO elements
- Keeping up to date with Google Algorithm changes and understand the associated potential impacts for client sites and putting in place plans to mitigate risks
What you'll bring:
- Strong SEO experience
- Very strong technical SEO skills with an understanding of the elements that impact site performance
- Demonstrable experience in running in depth site audits and managing fixes
- Experience of being a SEO SME on successful new website migrations an advantage
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and Google Search Console
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEM Rush and Screaming Frog
- Ability to manage a backlog of tasks, working in an agile manner
- Experience of working with a CMS, ideally Adobe Experience Manager
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Confident in building and maintaining business relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced attention to detail and accuracy
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach