Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
The role is to join a dedicated digital team servicing a global client and all their local markets. We are building a digital delivery team that will drive the day-to-day interaction with our client (Japan Tobacco International) and the markets, with the Digital Account Director at the heart of this new team.
As a Digital Account Director, you will work alongside the digital SMEs and their delivery teams for CRO, SEO, eCRM, Adobe AEM/Target/Campaign and digital content as they support our client as they rollout their new digital eco system across 15 countries in 2023.
- Ensure jobs are scheduled, briefed, and managed in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as the day-day point of contact for both the central clients, central agencies and local markets as well as the rest of the team in the UK
- Serve as a credible, trusted partner and advisor to the local markets working with them to implement and deliver digital tests, optimisations and insight delivery
- Liaise with project managers on planning the timings and resource required for each brief
- Interrogate the briefs with the digital SMEs and anticipate any issues that might lead to a short fall in performance
- Ensure clear and frequent communication with teams (direct and internal expert teams) so they are clear on Client expectations
- Make interventions when required to ensure the delivery of individual briefs
- Forward plan resource to ensure that potential issues are foreseen and addressed, and suggest improvements where required
- Mentor and motivate the team to ensure that delivery is accurate, timely and profitable
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrable account management experience in digital marketing
- Impeccable knowledge of digital marketing and the key digital channels and their challenges – SEO, CRO, PPC, Display and eCRM
- Good knowledge of digital analytics and associated tools
- A firm understanding of ecommerce and the challenges particular to online retail
- Impeccable project management skills
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
- Proven ability to delegate and oversee multiple projects ensuring consistent delivery on time/ budget
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Confident in building and maintaining business relationships
- Confident in giving constructive feedback
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Credible leadership skills, capable of motivating agency teams and promoting the trust of our clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced attention to detail and accuracy
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers.
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. Nurturing and development is proven to be one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual.
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid and agile working approach.