Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you'll do:
Working on some of the world’s largest brands, your graphics-based designs and finished artwork will be implemented across multiple consumer touch points, both in and outside of stores.
Working closely with the client to be the executor of new and adaptation artworks derived from master key visuals - you will generate new and adapted designs. You will be the key team member whose meticulousness creates the highest quality consumer focused designs that translate to excellent, error free final artworks ready for production.
Receive job briefs from the Account Manager / Studio Manager
- Showcase INDICIA’s creative and studio production offering through the high-quality new and trans-created designs
- Uphold best practice of agreed processes, systems and technologies to facilitate delivery of topnotch work
- Generate error free, press ready artwork for printing, following all industry standards with regard to preflighting and colour management
- Work on new and adaptation/trans-creation consumer focused designs, including but not limited to POS, signage, consumer brochures/catalogues, direct marketing, etc., and digital work including display ads, banner advertising and digital mailers, EDMs, etc
- Ensure design and final artwork adhere to Client’s brand guidelines, achieve the highest standard of graphic design and production quality
- Ensure that the Account Manager and INDICIA team members are kept fully informed at all stages of relevant projects
- Ensure all checks and quality-control steps are taken at all stages of each job so that the highest standards are achieved
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Design
- Other professional creative design qualification
- 4-6 years of extensive industry experience in designing POSM / Packaging / Advertising / Media / Promotional items with a strong design portfolio
- Hands-on design skills and knowledge (print, digital)
- Full understanding of studio hardware and core applications including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel production and pre-flighting
- Proficiency in English is a must
The softer skills that we believe will help you thrive in this role:
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a ‘creative eye’, e.g. typographical & layout skills/ability
- Ability to troubleshoot and undertake quality control and potentially technical checks where required
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach