Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
The Global ServiceDesk Team provides excellent IT support for all business users within Indicia Worldwide and the team is made up of 6 Service Desk Analysts and 1 Team Leader.
You will be the first point of contact for all global service functions through phone, email and service desk to provide great customer excellence and support to multiple business areas 24 hours a day 5 days a week, However, looking at the rapid employee growth of our organization this will be turned into 24X7. As we have users located across the globe, we operate a varied shift pattern to ensure that we provide full support to our business users, which starts by 11pm IST on Sunday to cover ANZ and then followed by the other shifts as per regions.
• Providing frontline technical support across multiple business areas
• Maintaining control of the Global Service Desk by prioritizing, resolving, and reassigning tickets as soon as possible after they are logged
• Providing technical support service for incidents and requests reported via the service center support portal, telephone, chat or face-to-face
• Supporting incidents and requests escalated in person, and via various online portal, via the phone, across multiple business areas
• Working for multiple business areas, such as IT, Application Support, Facilities, Travel, etc
• Following and adhering to the Global Incident management guidelines
• Taking ownership of tickets and ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution with minimal commercial impact, collaboration and sharing with other members of the team as required
• Ensuring the on and off-boarding of users is managed in line with the agreed process flow and time scales
• Setting up all new equipment & installing software on machines as a global function relaying to the regional support where required
• Prioritize support tickets to ensure that business-affecting issues are dealt with in line with SLAs
What you'll bring:
• Previous Global Service Desk/Help Desk experience
• Tech savvy with current working knowledge of computer programs, hardware, and networking
• ITIL knowledge
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Analytical / Problem-solving mindset.
• Excellent Windows/Mac OS troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent Proven M365 skills.
• Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Intune/Autopilot, Azure AD, SharePoint, On Prem Active Directory.
• Mobile support for iOS/Android OS mobile devices and knowledge of mobile MDM support software.
The softer skills that we believe will help you thrive in this role:
• Strong ability to communicate effectively with global users
• Relationship building
• Customer service
• Task completer
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise
• Service driven
• Flexibility for 24-hour shift work
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach