Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology-led marketing agency that work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
The Production Manager is responsible for all aspects of production, purchasing and execution of the account or project-based jobs. He/She will work with suppliers, internal team members and external stakeholders to ensure projects are purchased and executed in a way that ensures quality and competitive pricing while overseeing and executing a high volume of complex projects.
He/She oversees the production of marketing materials across various clients and markets in a high-paced environment, from quoting to delivery. The end-to-end process is managed according to the defined workflows and KPIs, so our service reputation remains best-in-class in the industry.
He/She collaborates closely with the Marketing Activations Managers who are responsible for engaging with the client and developing the business.
The PM maintains active and effective relationships with internal and external suppliers to allow a robust production execution even if managed remotely.
- Build relationships and develop communication channels to ensure smooth workflow; liaison between internal stakeholders, agencies and suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery within budget parameters.
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining the current status of assigned projects at all times.
- Comfortable questioning a brief to ensure you can clearly communicate the requirements to the suppliers.
- Ensure that all specifications are entered into the proprietary order management system, prepare requests for bids, and maintain accurate price quotation data for all projects.
- Investigate potential suppliers and recommend those most desirable based on knowledge of manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities and schedule availability.
- Brief the suppliers (internal or external) effectively remotely, to ensure they quote according to the requirement in the Indicia Worldwide systems.
- Proactively check the supplier’s progress on the different production process steps, keep everything under tight control, and communicate regularly with the Marketing Activation Managers.
- Ensure all activities are properly updated in the Indicia Worldwide systems, and all steps are followed so orders can be closed by the Central Services team upon completion and after their compliance check.
- Encourage suppliers to do their best to win work and grow their business with Indicia WorldwideMarketing Activation Managers praise your superior customer service, input and value you as an extension of their client-facing team.
Marketing Material expertise
- You confidently demonstrate your knowledge as a Print and POSM and/or Studio and/or Promo Items subject matter expert and are happy to field questions and find solutions e.g. new materials.
What you'll bring:
• Always demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, setting an example to team members.
• Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
• Solution orientated.
• Industry-related education and qualification preferred.
• Ability to speak multiple languages.
• Proven project management skills.
• Experience working with suppliers to negotiate job costs and schedules.
• Experience excelling within a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
• Existing knowledge of procurement and campaign management tools and systems is a plus
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit for our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach