Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you'll do
The Senior Full Stack Engineer sits within our product engineering team and is focused on building, enhancing, customising, and maintaining our range of proprietary SaaS production focussed technology.
- Providing mentorship and thought leadership across a range of development practices and principles
- Research, design, develop and maintain web-based solutions using a breadth of technologies including but not limited to Angular, REST, Java (core and framework), SQL
- Embrace and represent a culture of Collaboration, Accountability, Pioneering, and Entrepreneurialism
- Deliver high-quality projects on a consistent basis with good time management
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Lead code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to architectural specifications.
- Provide guidance to junior developers in relation to architecture, design, and the use of best practices
- Ensure Test Case Code Coverage and accountability
- Provide peer review across a breadth of technologies including but not limited to Angular, REST, Java (core and framework), SQL
- Understand the wider SaaS ecosystem within Indicia Worldwide across both proprietary and partner technology to enhance development deliverables
- Fully understand the user stories associated with the development deliverable in order to contextualize the enhancement or customization
- Write clear technical documentation
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Excellent English written and verbal is essential.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Extensive experience in Web API, layered architecture, Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Extensive SQL Experience (Preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extensive experience in Unit testing and work with Testers to address issues.
- Strong experience building containerised solutions.
- Strong understanding of software design principles and patterns.
- Sound understanding in working with agile development methodology.
- 2 – 5 years of experience managing CI / CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Experience designing responsive web frontends.
- Spring MVC / Boot
- Demonstrable programming skills with RxJs library in Angular platform
- proficiency with operators is plus
- Demonstrable FabricJS experience
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Ability to communicate clearly & work in the team
- Good problem-solving skills with “Attention to detail”
- Use own initiative to take responsibility for own workload; can pro-actively complete allocated tasks
- Has a well-organised approach to work planning, time allocation to tasks, and a flexible approach to daily routines to deliver the desired results
- Has a positive “can-do” attitude; is a team player, is helpful, friendly & approachable
- Fast and efficient learner; wants to learn more and self-develop
- Can adapt quickly to a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Remote/ Hybrid from Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand
- No sponsorship provided
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach