We’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a data-led communications agency with global production reach and we create new value at every step of the journey that some of the world’s biggest brands take to market.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
How do we do that?
- - By being more efficient – using data, technology and global production capabilities to deliver brands’ messages at scale and speed
- - And by being more effective – using data and human insights to create mutually rewarding experiences for consumers and brands.
We’re a global end-to-end marketing agency with more than 700 people, located all over the world. Our clients believe in what we do because our people love solving client problems. We’re agile, flexible and fun to be around too!
Working for Indicia Worldwide is fast-paced, rewarding and thought-provoking. Our people create new value for our clients. It is an inspiring purpose – and Indicia Worldwide people are an inspired bunch!
Check our social feeds for an insight into what it’s like to work at Indicia Worldwide…
About the Team
Indicia Worldwide (IWW) is committed to offering high quality marketing materials to its clients. To achieve this commitment IWW has created a top-notch Supply Chain team that is structured into three different levels:
- Strategic - At this level is where IWW highly skilled Category Management team sits. They are responsible for developing and controlling the execution of the appropriate sourcing strategies within assigned categories to maximize the value delivered to client accounts while meeting the business objectives of the organization
- Tactical - The Supplier Relations team perform tactical actions to guarantee the proper implementation and configuration of the strategies defined by the Category Management team. They oversee the day-to-day non-transactional communications with our partners, execute vendor audits and evaluations, onboarding process, and quality inspections and ensure compliance with internal policies
- Operational - IWW Production Centre is the one in charge of performing the key operational activities. It is integrated by experienced production managers that manage all aspects of production and execution of account or project-based jobs. They work with our partners to ensure projects are purchased and executed in a way that ensures quality and competitive pricing while overseeing and executing a high volume of complex projects.
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for developing and control the execution of the appropriate category management and sourcing strategies for Promotional goods category. You will maximize the value delivered to client accounts while meeting the business objectives of the organization. This includes developing and maintaining Category Sourcing Plans, providing category expertise to local teams and provide support to Business Development and Account Management teams.
- Lead EMEA development and update of category sourcing strategies and manage sourcing activities
- Be a key contributor to creating a sourcing plan for respective categories and control its execution
- Participate in the negotiation and contract development process (case by case, for more complex situations)
- Develop and manage partnerships with internal clients (including efficient cross-functional collaboration) and relationships with strategic suppliers
- Supports tactical sourcing team in proactive work with internal clients to identify, forecast and optimise demand and standardize specifications to maximize savings
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Ensure meeting of high ethical standards related to strategic sourcing process
- Provide category expertise to internal customers and support Business Development and Implementation activities for the assigned categories
- Commercially astute, with experience in assessing external supply markets and skilled in developing (and translating opportunities) into long-term category plans/ strategies
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Rich sourcing experience and strong record in successful sourcing Promotional goods projects and materials in EMEA and APAC
- Experience across multiple premiums categories (beauty, accessories, kitchenware etc)
- Experience within tin and premium gift boxes would be beneficial.
- Advanced in usage of sourcing tools and proficient negotiations skills
- 5+ years of experience of strategic sourcing
- Precise and target oriented executioner, good communicator and team player
- Fluent English level is required. Other languages preferable
- Preferable bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, supply chain or engineering
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.