Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Support on the functional aspect and assist the finance team with requests
- Perform continuously to improve system capabilities, business processes and operational efficiency
- Analyze and gather process requirements and liaise with other team members during the technical development process
- Review impact of new changes and development work on existing functionality and co-ordinate the release to the production environment
- Configure and test system changes
- Provide routine production support and help the finance team with month-end processes
- Conduct training sessions to new users or new functionality including the creation of documentation and training materials
- Help with reporting and extraction of data from the system for both audit purposes and data analysis
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central (or similar business applications)
- Strong Finance process knowledge
- Databases and basic SQL queries knowledge is ideal but not mandatory
- Highly flexible to attend regular online meetings
- Advanced user of Microsoft 365 especially Excel mandatory.
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated with strong attention to detail and able to manage workload
- Analytical and problem skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
Location: Remote from Anywhere in India
Working schedule: Monday-Friday, flexible working hours to communicate with APAC stakeholders
Designation / Job Title for this role will be Application Support Analyst (ERP)
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach