About Us We’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a data-led communications agency with global production reach and we create new value at every step of the journey that some of the world’s biggest brands take to market.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
How do we do that?
- By being more efficient
– using data, technology and global production capabilities to deliver brands’ messages at scale and speed
- And by being more effective
– Using data and human insights to create mutually rewarding experiences for consumers and brands. We’re a global end-to-end marketing agency with more than 700 people, located all over the world.
Our clients belive in what we do because our people love solving client problems. We’re agile, flexible and fun to be around too! Working for Indicia Worldwide is fast-paced, rewarding and thought-provoking.
Our people create new value for our clients. It is an inspiring purpose – and Indicia Worldwide people are an inspired bunch! Check our our social feeds for an insight into what it’s like to work at Indicia Worldwide…
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates.
If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
About the Team Summary: The 70 strong global technology team are experts in:
+ Data engineering
+ Systems integration
+ Cloud engineering
+ Web, mobile and software application engineering
+ e-commerce development
Our product development and engineering teams build market leading proprietary platforms that connect brands to their content including solutions for sourcing, e-Commerce, asset management and creative adaptations underpinned by reporting and insights, fully supported by a global 24-hour service desk, application support team and IT.
Purpose of the Role The Full Stack Engineer sits within our product engineering team and is focussed on building, enhancing, customising and maintaining our range of proprietary SaaS production focussed technology.
• Research, design, develop and maintain web-based solutions using a breadth of technologies including but not limited to Angular, REST, Java (core and framework), SQL
• Embrace and represent a culture of Collaboration, Accountability, Pioneering and Entrepreneuralism
• Deliver high-quality projects on a consistent basis with good time management
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
• Ensure Test Case Code Coverage and accountability
• Understand the wider SaaS ecosystem within Indicia Worldwide across both proprietary and partner technology to enhance development deliverables
• Fully understand the user stories associated with the development deliverable in order to contextualise the enhancement or customisation
• Write clear technical documentation
• Being aware of developments in web applications and programming languages Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Proven experience as a Developer or similar role across a range of technologies
• Excellent English written and verbal is essential.
• Good problem-solving skills with “Attention to detail”
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Experience in Web API, layered architecture, Spring MVC and Spring Boot
• SQL Experience (Preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience in Unit testing and work with Testers to address issues.
• Experience building containerised solutions.
• Understanding of software design principles and patterns is desirable
• Good knowledge of AWS
• Experience designing responsive web frontends.
• Front End o Angular o Demonstrable programming skills with RxJs library in Angular platform o proficiency with operators is plus o HTML o CSS o Demonstrable FabricJS experience
• Back End o Java o Spring MVC / Boot o AWS
• Database: o SQL Sever o MongoDB Additional Information We will provide appropriate, additional training, certifications and accreditation in relation to role or in understanding the wider business. We can be flexible with working arrangements and provide a blend of office and home/remote-working if required on 3-2 day basis respectively or full time remote working dependent on role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.