We’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a data-led communications agency with global production reach and we create new value at every step of the journey that some of the world’s biggest brands take to market.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
How do we do that?
- By being more efficient – using data, technology and global production capabilities to deliver brands’ messages at scale and speed
- And by being more effective – using data and human insights to create mutually rewarding experiences for consumers and brands.
We’re a global end-to-end marketing agency with more than 700 people, located all over the world. Our clients believe in what we do because our people love solving client problems. We’re agile, flexible and fun to be around too!
Working for Indicia Worldwide is fast-paced, rewarding and thought-provoking. Our people create new value for our clients. It is an inspiring purpose – and Indicia Worldwide people are an inspired bunch!
Purpose of the role:
To Business Partner with Heads of HR, Finance, Corporate, and Facilities to support their needs for forecasting, understanding monthly reporting on actuals, annual budgeting activities as well as ad hoc requests. To suggest strategic improvements from a commercial and financial viewpoint.
As Finance Business Partner you will be a key member of the FP&A Team, working closely with internal stakeholders to achieve their targets.
This position will interface with the business region (EMEA) and report to the FP&A Manager.
- Partnering with Heads of HR, Finance, Corporate, and Facilities
- Provide analysis on actuals vs forecast + budget
- Manage forecasting and budgeting for the business unit + support FP&A Manager with consolidation
- You will be in the detail, so you can really partner with every part of these departments including staff costs
- Challenge stakeholders on their costs and advise strategic options to help reduce costs in these areas
- Manage the rental contracts + monthly costs liaising with the facilities team to keep track
- Maintain accruals and prepayment schedules for monthly reporting for these departments
- You will need to present a monthly analysis on WD3 for FP&A Manager to review
- Manage payroll accruals to P&L + Balance Sheet + reconcile the BS vs payments on bank
- Manage balance sheet postings, with clear commentary each month ready for BS review with Reporting team
- Support the Audit team with requests annually and interim
- Lead a strong team by creating a positive, supportive culture amongst finance as well as with the rest of the business, this is key to the team’s success
- Be a true team player, supporting the rest of the FP&A team on ad hoc tasks and holiday cover
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong technical ability and detail driven
- High performer + self-starter
- Drive to lead + develop a team
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Great communicator with finance as well as non-finance
- Pro-active + Supportive approach
We are an equal opportunities employer and will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.