Who are we?
Nice to meet you, we’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a global data and technology led marketing agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
We see ROI where others don't. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Account Manager, you will develop strategy and deliver seamless marketing campaigns for our globally recognised clients.
- Leading the management and development of smaller accounts (up to £300k GP)
- Managing internal forecasting and taking responsibility for the commercial aspect of the client relationship, ensuring targets are achieved
- Identifying opportunities to increase account profitability
- Ensuring that all administrative account requirements are met (ensuring the production of accurate and timely financial forecasts, reconciliation reports, quotes, schedules and invoices)
- Supporting wider departments in developing campaign strategy
- Mentoring junior members of the team
What you'll bring:
- Understanding of client profitability and commercial awareness
- Ability to juggle multiple projects ensuring delivery on time/budget and exceeding client expectations
- Ability to promote and develop teamwork as well as the ability and willingness to mentor other team members
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Digital, direct or creative marketing experience – either Client or Agency (desirable)
The softer skills that we believe, will help you thrive in this role:
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and deadline driven
- Passion and enthusiasm for solving clients' challenges with insight, ideas and innovation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in collaborating with both internal and client teams at different levels of seniority
Collaborative – can collaborate well with a team, be an active listener and communicate constructively
Entrepreneurial – not afraid of failure, and the ability to bounce back when things go wrong
Pioneering – as Einstein once said: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”!
Accountable – transparent, honest and diligent. We take credit on our successes, and acknowledge when things don’t go as planned
Passionate – most importantly, we want you to feel excited about what you do!
Why choose Indicia?
We thrive on collaboration - we appreciate that the culture we have drives our success and we never take it for granted. We live and thrive through our relationships – with each other, our clients and suppliers
Diversity is a priority – we employ more than 600 people over 37 different countries, every single person brings something different, and we love that fact!
The world is our oyster – and we want you to be a part of it for a long time. We believe nurturing and development is one key to better retention. That’s why, at Indicia, we offer open-access learning systems and courses, as well as career paths tailored to each individual
We’re flexible – we believe freedom and flexibility is crucial to a person’s success, that’s why we offer a hybrid working approach
What’s on offer?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for your birthday
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Automatic enrolment into the pension scheme upon start date
- Reward Gateway
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Seasonal ticket travel loan
- Cycle-to-work scheme