• Prepare detailed٫ comprehensive and well-structured test plans
and test cases
• Review requirements٫ specifications and technical design
documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Plan and coordinate testing activities٫ thoroughly identifying and
• Organize testing processes for new and existing products to meet
• Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product
managers) to identify system requirements
• Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test
• Code and implement automated tests as needed.
• 1+ years' experience of working on a QA Engineer position
• Solid experience in writing clear٫ concise and comprehensive test
plans and test cases
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
• Attention to detail
• Understand functional testing, smoke testing, performance, load
testing, security testing, API testing and end-to-end testing
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
• Build and execute automation scripts using automation tools like
selenium web driver with Java.
Location : Borivali, Mumbai
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.