Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a junior UX designer keen to improve their UX/UI skills. You’ll be involved in all stages of the user experience, working on projects for Indicia Worldwide and leading brands.
Purpose of the role
Working closely with our UX lead, you’ll be involved from initial briefing and research to creating the specification, information architecture, user journeys, wireframes, designs and prototypes. This role requires someone with an eye for modern, user-centred design and a love of creative problem-solving.
The company: we are Indicia Worldwide, an award-winning, intelligence-led communications agency with global production reach. We work across the extended customer journey using data and human insights to create mutually-rewarding experiences for consumers and brands. Utilising data, technology and global production capabilities, we deliver personalised experiences at scale and at speed.
The creative team: we are a creatively ambitious, multi-skilled team, applying through-the-line creative thinking to B2C and B2B brands. We’re proud of our work, and beam with pride at our portfolio spanning campaign, brand, visual identity, CRM, UX, event, retail, product and digital. We like to think we’re going places and are searching for like-minded creative individuals to join us. We’ve big plans and big opportunities for the right candidate.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
An enthusiastic junior or graduate who understands front-end development and the technical feasibility of their ideas. Confident using tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision and Creative Cloud. The successful candidate will also be able to:
- Create detailed sketches, sitemaps, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes,
and visual designs
- Work independently and as part of a larger collaborative, multidisciplinary team
- Prioritise work to meet deadlines, while ensuring attention to detail
- Engage with scheduling managers and other stakeholders to set and manage expectations
- Clearly and confidently present to colleagues, clients, stakeholders and developers alike
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends, tech and software
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience of working with complex design systems
- Understanding of best practice accessibility guidelines
Benefits and more
We want everyone to feel they can reach their potential in their own way at Indicia Worldwide, so we offer a benefits package, flexible working, and family-friendly policies to help make this happen.
– Hybrid or remote, work in a way that works for you
– 25 days holiday
– Enjoy an extra day off on your birthday
– Paternity leave 4 weeks (paid) and enhanced maternity leave
– Company sick pay (at least 30 days annually)
Further benefits depend on the local offering
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.