We’re Indicia Worldwide. We are a data-led communications agency with global production reach and we create new value at every step of the journey that some of the world’s biggest brands take to market.
Indicia Worldwide is the product of three successful businesses, brought together by our parent company Konica Minolta in 2017. The vision was, and is, to create new value across the remit of marketing for our clients.
How do we do that?
- By being more efficient – using data, technology and global production capabilities to deliver brands’ messages at scale and speed
- And by being more effective – using data and human insights to create mutually rewarding experiences for consumers and brands.
We’re a global end-to-end marketing agency with more than 700 people, located all over the world. Our clients believe in what we do because our people love solving client problems. We’re agile, flexible and fun to be around too!
Working for Indicia Worldwide is fast-paced, rewarding and thought-provoking. Our people create new value for our clients. It is an inspiring purpose – and Indicia Worldwide people are an inspired bunch!
We are currently looking for a Print / Promotional Items Production Manager to deliver outstanding marketing performance, focussing on Promotional Items and Print Marketing campaigns for global brands.
Purpose of the role:
As a Production Manager, you will oversee the sourcing and production of a variety of retail printed and promotional items materials across various clients, from quoting to delivery, ensuring our service reputation remains as best-in-class in the industry. You will collaborate closely with the Marketing Activation Managers in order to allow them to focus on client engagement and strategic activities. You will also maintain active and effective supplier relationships to allow a robust production execution even if managed remotely.
- Ensure the briefing received from a MAM or a client is clear in terms of requirements before being forwarded to suppliers.
- Brief the suppliers in an effective way remotely, to ensure they quote according to the requirement in the Indicia Worldwide system (Noosh).
- Proactively check the supplier’s progress on the different steps of the production process and keep everything under tight control.
- Ensure all activities are properly updated in the Indicia Worldwide system (Noosh), and all steps are followed so orders can be closed by the CS team upon completion and after their compliance check
Printed Material Expertise:
- You will provide regular campaign updates, and question briefs and proactively communicate the next steps to your suppliers
- Confidently demonstrate your knowledge as a print, POSM and promotional items subject matter expert and are happy to field questions and find solutions e.g. new materials
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential - Danish/Norwegian speaker
- Demonstrable professional experience in sourcing and or production management within the Print & POSM and Promotional Items industry.
- Proven project management skills
- Experience working with suppliers to negotiate job costs and schedules
- Industry-related education and qualification preferred
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.