Indicia Worldwide Data and Analytics team focuses on solving business problems through the use of data and insights. This multidisciplinary team delivers value through building analytics products that scale for our clients and partners.
As part of the wider team, the Business Intelligence and Analytics team is in charge of delivering products and services for reporting and self-serve analytics capability. We see this as a key enabler for democratising data and helping our clients grow through better data driven decision making.
The team is responsible for delivering Business Intelligence and reporting services from a platform and architecture perspective. The team interfaces with many areas of the business including marketing, client services, production and print management, planning, creative and technology.
Purpose of the role:
The Business Intelligence/Reporting Developer will be delivering and executing Business Intelligence services across Indicia Worldwide, with an emphasis on delivering value to our agency, creative production and print management clients.
This role collaborates with cross-functional teams to achieve optimal operational excellence across the company
The Reporting/Business Intelligence Developer will create products and services that democratise data in order to support and guide strategic decision making for Indicia Worldwide and our clients
- Delivering high-quality reporting and insights through automation, insight and challenge to business areas
- Designing and managing underlying data sources to allow quick and efficient data extracts to support analysis
- Work closely with Senior Developers and relevant internal and client stakeholders to deliver insightful analysis and reporting
- Participate in the full lifecycle of a BI project: from gathering and understanding the requirements to creating the functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the functional tests
- Establish and maintain end to end data quality framework to ensure data and reporting assets are accurate and comply with high quality data standards
- Track and resolve risks, issues, and action items throughout project lifecycle
- Monitor, analyze, and escalate data input issues to account leadership teams to ensure account team compliance with contract terms and internal policy and procedures.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence, Reporting, Business Analytics and Insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience with Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau
- Advanced skills in using analytics tools and languages used to manipulate, export and analyze data (SQL)
- Experience in designing BI data models
- Experience in ETL processes and database management principles, managing amalgamated online and offline datasets.
- Good interpersonal skills and capable of communicating at all levels within the organization.
- Strong project management capabilities to stay on top of detail & deliverables.
- Experience with large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
- Experience in functional design of BI analytics solutions
- Experience in working within a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with cloud services
- Strong problem-solving and engaging communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.