Our Company Purpose:
To deliver outstanding marketing performance for global brands
- Global Scale with local reach
- Supported by insight and cutting-edge technology
- Offsite, onsite and ‘inside’ – embedded “hub & spoke”
- Across all marketing channels and geographies
Purpose of the role:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the teams supporting multiple accounts within the APAC Creative Production regional scope. Ensure teams have the resources and support to deliver excellent operational performance and meet commercial targets.
- Implement, develop and transform all Indicia Worldwide Creative Services operations. Support defining the strategy and direction and delivery of operating standards.
- Support and advise on all new opportunities in APAC with Client Partners, Client Operations and client stakeholders. Converting and managing all new studio implementations on-site and centrally.
- Responsible for building relationships, trust and communication with day to day client stakeholders, to support business retention, development and growth maximising the Indicia Worldwide business proposition.
- Drive the financial performance of all Creative Services client engagements. Ensure costs are tightly managed, maximise GP and identifying new opportunities for increasing client scope
- Drive collaboration with all teams in Multi Channel Delivery (MCD). Ensure that all studio services and infrastructure are positioned to support and deliver all MCD/Creative Production projects internally.
Scope & Impact
- Support the Managing Director Operations APAC in defining the strategy for Creative Production, drive and support a more integrated way of working with US and EMEA.
- Lead contact for multiple operational on-site stakeholders and is responsible for supporting the retention and development of Creative Production engagements on a day to day basis.
- Communicate the principles of the Indicia Worldwide Creative Services service offering with the team, colleagues and clients and talk knowledgeably about the broader service capability, acting as an ambassador for Indicia Worldwide
- Responsible for making sure their teams are appropriately resourced and adhere to the systems and processes that are in place to deliver for Indicia Worldwide’s clients and meet the company objectives.
- Take primary responsibility for the management, commercial performance and operational development of Indicia Worldwide’s central and on-site studio services and the supporting of any future APAC or international expansion, working with the Client Partners to achieve growth and scale.
- Analyse existing Creative Production and studio operations, recommending operational changes in-line with the overall Creative Production and overarching Indicia Worldwide strategy.
- Provide general direction, guidance and support to the on-site and Central Studio’s, Studio Managers, Account Directors, Marketing Activation Managers. Hold meetings on a regular basis to discuss any on-going operational issues and share with them planned and/or developments.
- Identify, on-board, govern and maintain all associated third party/supplier relationships ensuring optimal performance, work with the supply chain team to achieve best commercial agreement for Indicia Worldwide.
- Ensure teams are managed for optimum performance, people development is a priority, poor performance is managed appropriately and in a timely manner, objective setting, reviews and appraisals are meaningful and timely. Mentor and develop individuals.
- Work in conjunction with Client Partners, Client Operations, Business Solutions/Projects and Finance team to ensure effective implementation of commercial agreements, delivery of service, financial forecasting.
- Support on-site studio teams where there is no Client Partner or Integrated Account Services Director in place, to identify new growth opportunities for the introduction of wider agency services within the client engagement.
- Consistently challenge the operational ways of working for internal departments and clients, identify ways of driving cost savings, service enhancements and innovation to ensure the ongoing client satisfaction.
- Attend client review meetings as required to support Client Partners and Client Operations with operational updates to clients on regular basis, ensuring full understanding of all elements to be able to build on positive impacts, and ensure lessons learned are articulated where appropriate.
- Resolve operational and service delivery issues, acting as the senior escalation point, and drives innovation, adding continual value on day to day basis.
Key Performance Indicators
- 1 Teamwork and leadership
- 2 To build good relationships
- 3 To deliver expected performance, service and value
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Consistently making decisions relating to the overall management and development of Indicia Worldwide Creative Services. Working with the wider business and Creative Production and Studio management groups to define best practice, an overall studio technology scope and a wider European and global strategy working with US and APAC equivalent
- Reporting to Managing Director Operations APAC, providing essential information including revenue forecasts, operational performance updates, quarterly business reviews, KPI’s and resource plans.
- Forging strong working relationships with the wider Marketing and Sales teams contributing content for Creative Production promotional activities.
- Working closely with finance on forecasting, managing cost base and mitigating risk of unforeseen financial impacts.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Articulate and able to communicate complex principles in a concise and simple manner from ground to C-level.
- Must have good commercial acumen, having had experience of managing multiple P&L’s in a single commercial environment across multiple countries and markets, both clients on-site and centrally to the business.
- Highly motivated and strive to deliver beyond expectations.
- Must have a full understanding across all associated channels and media types, applications, processes, systems and procedures.
- A full understanding of all associated Creative Production Technology and related Studio hardware and applications to a high level.
- An ability to assist the IT/Tech teams in the deployment of new technology to Indicia Worldwide Hub & Studios.
- Extensive project management and implementation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of multi-channel production cycles.
- Conversant with colour theory.
- Good standard level education – Degree level.
- Extensive experience in a comparable creative, marketing/creative production agency or client environment.
- Proven experience of managing teams in multiple regions.
- Operational management of large scale, cross media Creative Production studio implementations and functions across multiple countries and markets, both clients on-site and centrally to the business
- Experience in and a passion for championing and producing engaging and business-driving creative and delivery across a fully integrated channel mix.
- Demonstrable experience of collaboration, with peers and virtual teams, with the ability to provide and receive constructive challenge.
- Articulate and engaging. Well versed in interacting with senior internal and external stakeholders, providing thought leadership to maximise results.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.