Purpose of the Role
- We are looking for a Creative Artworkers to join our International Studio
- Growth in our European market has enabled scaling of our Creative Production Studio
- You will be responsible for the design application and production of marketing campaigns and retailer communications for one of Indicia’s key international clients, from straightforward design, to artwork origination and amendments, plus adaptation and versioning of existing signed-off designs.
- This role is internal facing and is responsible for delivering all requests on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible production excellence, in line with team values.
- To create, prepare and edit digital and print-ready artwork across a range
- To ensure the integrity of the original concept and brief.
- To understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines.
- To produce retouching of images and photography to a good level.
- To understand and apply colour management principles in
- To use your experience and knowledge to identify and resolve design, artwork and production challenges.
- To complete all personal administration, including timesheets, accurately and promptly.
- To understand the company’s quality control process and systems, employing a methodical approach.
- To provide the business with the best value by estimating and managing time accurately, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- To take responsibility for continuous personal development and learning, helping to identify objectives and opportunities for skill development.
- To be meticulous, and have a keen eye for detail, setting the very high personal standards.
- To be proactive and positive, being motivated by the prospect of being challenged, always looking to make a positive impact.
- To build a strong working relationship with any internal stakeholders
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Considerable experience as a design and production focused artworker.
- Extensive experience in accurately applying a design concept across a range of different media and formats.
- Agency, production agency or direct client experience preferred.
- In-depth expertise of Adobe Creative Suite.
- General automated artwork production and template building experience.
- Familiarity with both agency and wider marketing technology systems such as DAM, ad delivery platforms, approval/signoff tools, and collaborative and production workflows.
- Straightforward design, typographical and layout skills.
- Pre-flight and proofing background.
- Photoshop and image retouching skills.
- Understanding of colour management.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in Spanish.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.