In this role, you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within Finance.
A little about you:
The Assistant Controls Manager is a key member of the financial team and works closely with the Financial Controls Manager, you will be responsible for staff management and supervision as well as day to day functions within the department.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Close & Process including consolidations
- Management of 1-2 team members
- Day to Day management of the General Ledger activities
- Balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet reporting
- JSOX Compliance and Controls - Ensure internal financial controls are in place and are regularly reviewed.
- Manage year-end and interim audits.
- Controls of intra / intercompany trading balances
- Treasury function
- Hedging and Fx Risk Controls.
- Statutory Accounts – Accurate and timely production of statutory accounts
- Working closely with the FSSC
- Commercial register – Act in a pivotal capacity of a company secretarial ensuring the commercial register for all the KMMS branches and legal entities are kept up to date.
You will demonstrate strong business partnering and the ability to work across the Indicia Worldwide organization establishing business partnerships with members of the finance team through accurate financial reporting.
You will also have a proven track record of managing and developing your teams, taking ownership for managing responsibilities and key focus areas 1-2 team members.
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
Create excellent working relationships with all staff and external bodies in a professional manner to create a positive working environment.
Knowledge & Skills
1. Exceptional ability to build relationships across all areas of the business
2. Good understanding of multi-currencies
4. Good excel skills including complex formulae, data manipulation and pivot tables.
5. A clear and positive communicator
6. Excellent numerical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
7. An ambitious self-starter with excellent organization skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
Qualified ACCA, CIMA
A little about us:
We’re a full-service marketing activation company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; We get Closer!
We manage the analytics, data, creative, sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 400 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
Fantastic career progression in our award-winning company
At Indicia Worldwide we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our people, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients - with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact, we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.