Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for the management of specific projects, with project monitoring and client service delivery activities.
You also ensure that Indicia Worldwide (IWW) and client standards are met in terms of quality POSM merch produced and installed, on time and in full meeting target timelines and deadlines.
- Gathering & monitoring of project deliverables
- Coordinating with IWW Production Specialist, Clients and Suppliers to ensure proper execution of plans and designs
- Coordinating and following up on release of Ocular Permit and Installation Permit with Client Field Partners
- Coordinating with IWW Production Specialist, Clients and Suppliers for Ocular and Installation schedule
- Updating Project team on project status per store (ocular, superimposition approval, installation status)
- Coordinating with Supplier on Superimposition submission/revision/client approval and Installation report submissions
- Providing support to IWW Production Specialist on proof or sample monitoring of comments/approval
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Preferably with 2-3 years of work experience
- Ideally (for value-add) with Technical/ Production background
- Client Servicing and Project Management skills
- Experience in working with Suppliers/ Fabrication workers. Willing and able to do field work (stores and supplier plant visits) in GMA, Luzon and VisMin areas if needed
- Experience in working with Suppliers to negotiate schedules
- Highly proficient with MS Office software; especially Excel
- Good written and spoken English
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.