Purpose of the role:
Working on some of the world’s largest brands, your designs will be implemented across multiple consumer touch points, both in and outside of stores.
As an experienced Senior Designer, you will bring to the role a committed and dedicated can-do attitude. You are a fast worker with expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud applications and other design software. You also have a sharp eye for details and are very particular about colour balance and accuracy.
Working closely with the other studio team members to generate new and adapted designs, you will be the key member whose meticulousness creates the highest quality offline (print) and online (digital) consumer focused designs that translate to excellent final artworks for production.
- To showcase INDICIA’s creative and studio production offering through the high-quality new and trans-created designs
- Uphold best practice of agreed processes, systems and technologies to facilitate delivery of topnotch work
- Receiving job briefs from the Account Manager
- Collaborating with the other members of the studio team to enable on-time delivery of work
- Liaising with all required internal/external resource and suppliers where appropriate
- Work on new and adaptation/trans-creation consumer focused designs, including but not limited to POS, signage, consumer brochures/catalogues, direct marketing, etc., and digital work including display ads, banner advertising and digital mailers, EDMs, etc
- Ensure design adhere to Client’s brand guidelines, achieve the highest standard of design quality
- Responsible for maintaining full and proper artwork file management within the INDICIA system
- Adhere to standard operating practices across the Client/INDICIA studio and central production hub
- Help maintain a robust, consistent approach to work sharing across the INDICIA studio network
- Ensure that the Account Manager and INDICIA team members are kept fully informed at all stages of relevant projects
- Ensure all checks and quality-control steps are taken at all stages of each job so that the highest standards are achieved
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Design
- Other professional creative design qualification
Knowledge & Skills
- 5-8 years of extensive industry experience with a strong design portfolio
- Hands on design skills and knowledge (print, digital)
- Strong communication skills
- Full understanding of studio hardware and core applications including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel production and pre-flighting
- Must have a ‘creative eye’, e.g. typographical & layout skills/ability
- Ability to troubleshoot and undertake quality control and potentially technical checks where required
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Team Leadership and management experience a considerable advantage
- Significant advertising, creative studio service experience, preferably in a large network or corporate environment
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.