Purpose of the role:
We are currently looking for a Marketing Activation Manager to develop a good understanding of the client’s business, key drivers in the retail/marketing activation sector and become established as a trusted partner. To also provide value-added service as part of a client-facing team managing client marketing projects, through compliance with the SLA and Indicia Worldwide’s commercial principles.
We are looking for someone who is solution orientated, with strong communication skills, a “can-do” attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues but as well as on their own to deliver award-winning work. We are looking for someone with Print Management/POS experience to focus on client campaigns from a more strategic perspective.
Ideal candidate will be within Antwerp, Ghent or Brussels area.
A successful Marketing Activation Manager will perform the below activities within the respectful areas of expertise:
Client relationship management
- Take the lead in overseeing the day to day client interaction and briefings whilst taking the time to understand your client’s business and key challenges
- Maintaining regular client contact with key clients to build awareness of delivery and account status.
- Proactively manage client expectations by providing regular activity updates, advice and recommendations to enhance delivery and campaign performance.
- Participate in client meetings contributing to the evolution of the client’s POSM and print strategy and requirements
- Encourage client adoption of key process initiatives including rate cards, order windows, etc.
- Create a collaborative environment and stimulate discussion on upcoming projects and POSM requirements sharing your knowledge of the retail marketing activation sector.
- Confidently demonstrate your knowledge as a POSM subject matter expert and are happy to field questions and find solutions e.g. new materials.
Retail/Marketing Activation expertise
- Be comfortable questioning a client brief to ensure you can clearly communicate the requirements to the production teams.
- Hold discussions with your clients about their brief requirements and add your thoughts, insights and knowledge to help define their brief.
- Brief the production team and get their support on accurate and thorough spec completion and follow the required ways of working
- Provide regular campaign updates and proactively communicate the next steps to clients in advance.
- Produce clear campaign plans and manage client expectations confidently throughout the delivery of a project.
- Ensure all activity reports are accurate and deliver value to your client based on their reporting requirements
Data Quality, Reporting and Insight
- Present monthly review of savings and projects delivered highlighting key achievements, challenges and progress against reciprocal KPI’s
- Prepare the reporting content and examples for the monthly meetings and QBR’s and work with the CSD’s to share wider company news and best practice from the wider client activity
Understand why savings are up/down and proactively take steps to collaborate with key stakeholders to improve performance and ensure data accuracy and completeness
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience managing complex clients’ requirements and dynamics.
- Good print and marketing production experience gained in a Print Management and agency environment.
- Experience in a Print Management company with a focus to Marketing clients, or BTL agency.
- Print, digital and integrated experience. Experience in a Creative Production environment is a significant advantage.
- Understanding of entire end to end process from client strategic requirement to delivery cross channel.
- Experience in project management.
- Demonstrable experience of collaboration, with peers and virtual teams, with the ability to provide and receive constructive challenges.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.