Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor on a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months to join our global Talent Acquisition team. The TA Advisor will work closely with the Global TA Manager and Talent Acquisition team to support the delivery of exceptional service to internal stakeholders in identifying, attracting and hiring talent with a main (but not exclusive) focus on the Data & Technology space.
Recruitment and Resourcing
- Partnering with hiring managers and the global Talent Acquisition team to create talent sourcing strategies and build talent pipeline in line with current and future business needs
- Day to day management of end to end recruitment processes
- Supporting the team with sourcing the best talent for business-critical and urgent to fill roles
- Effectively utilizing all sources available and maximizing opportunities for passive candidate attraction and engagement
- Acting as a first point of contact and talent ambassador for Indicia Worldwide for potential new employees
- Maintaining timely and accurate information in our ATS system as well as supporting hiring managers in adopting new ATS based functionality
- Involvement in adhoc projects as required and agreed with the line manager
Stakeholder and Candidate management
- Working with stakeholders and hiring managers throughout the recruitment process. This includes taking initial briefs on the role, advising and guiding on best practice, challenging and influencing if needed and updating on progress throughout the process
- Ensuring all candidates receive a positive recruitment experience with Indicia Worldwide, regardless of outcome
- Provide in depth and constructive feedback to candidates both negative and positive
- Adapting to the different cultures and standard practices across all regions
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid professional background in Data and Technology recruiting/resourcing in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about creative sourcing
- Solid knowledge of recruitment practices and processes
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Structured approach, analytical mindset
- Ability to communicate in English effectively verbally and in writing at all levels
- Ability to develop strong professional rapport with candidates and stakeholders promoting employer brand at all times.
We offer flexible working & working from home.
Opportunity to get involved in interesting projects should they arise.
Many internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences, social events.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.