Purpose of the role:
- An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Presentation Specialist to join the award-winning team here at Indicia.
- You will be accountable for developing and managing best-in-class presentations and collateral that will help drive new business prospects, our existing partners, and our business strategy forward.
- This role would suit an experienced presentation designer adept at interpreting information and translating it into comprehensive and creative presentations/collateral. This person must deliver against critical deadlines, be highly organized and able to prioritize workloads in a fast-paced and dynamic agency environment.
- An experienced designer with good understanding of layout structures to interpret design concepts, and experience of creating and rolling out layouts in PowerPoint (technical knowledge of Google slides/Keynote) would be beneficial)
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word but as this role is to help take our presentations forward Google Slides, Keynote, Prezi etc., will be very beneficial
- The ability to bring content to life, from marketing collateral, high-budget pitches and proposals
- An appreciation of brand guidelines and understanding of when they can be challenged and developed
- Detail-orientated: able to catch typographical, spelling, formatting, contextual and stylistic errors and correct them accordingly
- A willingness to balance and adapt your designs with the changing scope and timescales of a project
- Confidence to manage their own workflow, brief designers and deliver presentation training when needed
- A proven ability of excellent stakeholder communications and relationships with the wider team
Location : UK - Bristol
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.