Purpose of the role:
As a Finance Executive you will be a key member of the finance team supporting reporting activities, including trend analysis and monthly reporting and forecasting. You will work closely with business leadership to help them achieve financial commitments.
This position will interface with business region (EMEA) and report to the Financial Analyst
Job location: Mumbai, India
1) Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Close & Process
- Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends and make recommendations to drive improvement.
- Provide analytical trends and monthly reporting by client.
- Work closely with key business partners to identify and mitigate issues impeding the achievement of business goals.
- Improve on data intensive tools with a focus on automating the close process; identify, communicate and recommend/implement corrective actions.
- Support on the consolidation of monthly actuals and forecasts.
- Attending forecast meetings – providing input
- Calculating & reconciling accrued and deferred Revenue
- Calculating & reconciling COS accruals
- Managing manual invoicing process
- Reconciling master files per client, monitoring weekly & supporting the client services team with the finance admin
- Assist with the preparation of finance and business presentations, including monthly and quarterly business review schedule preparation.
- Ensure financial statements are complaint with IFRS, Group Accounting rules and JSOX
- Support ad-hoc internal and group requests as needed.
2) Strong business partnering and ability to work across the KMMS organization
- Establish business partnerships with members of the KMMS Leadership Team through accurate financial reporting and business analysis in order to drive visibility and accountability.
- Deliver accurate and concise monthly/quarterly Forecast information in a timely manner.
- Have the ability to “Tell the story” often under pressure and make solid judgments.
- Prepared to be challenged.
- Become an active and contributing member of the KMMS Finance team.
- Key link to the accounting organizations.
3) Drive Practical Process Improvement (PPI) throughout the organization
- Key business partnership to drive consistency in reporting across business.
- Proactively identify and communicate areas for operational and financial improvement.
- Develop and implement meaningful financial metrics.
- Optimize direct and indirect costs co-ordination
Scope & Impact
- Part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team to carry out analysis and business partnering to support the business to make informed decision.
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Assist with financial analyses to support management decision-making.
- Highlight and enforce adherence to Company Approval Authority Matrix and Accounting Policies.
- Establish business partnerships with members of the finance team and business stakeholders through accurate reporting.
Experience Required : 6 months to 1 year
Ready to join in 15-30 days
CTC offered : Up to 3 LPA
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.