Purpose of the role:
Working on some of the world’s largest brands, you will manage, direct and support the onsite team. You will be responsible for managing, directing, and supporting the onsite team. You will assist with the delivery of all production projects across all channels, on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible production values. You will be a Hands-On Traffic Manager focussing on the Studio that will include project management, trafficking and additionally the delivery of design and finished art when Studio Overflow support is required. The role requires an understanding of traditional delivery channels as well as Digital and Emerging channels (ie: experiential). An understanding of Retail Display is also essential.
As an experienced Traffic Manager, you will bring to the role a committed and dedicated can-do attitude. As part of the Creative Services Team, you will be responsible the development of studio operations for ANZ as well as support Studio Development Manager – APAC and the Indicia Growth Team with account management and key account development. The role will manage project traffic through the ANZ studio ensuring that all resources are adequately allocated and managed to achieve client outcomes and deliverables. This role is unique as you will use your design experience a as well as client service skills and knowledge of studio operations to contribute to the development of the Indicia Worldwide Creative Services business unit in APAC. This role requires design skills/ experience, client facing experience and the ability to manage and traffic projects through studio.
- Traffic Management, resource/capacity planning to ensure adequate resource allocation
- Management of Internal Studio Resources and Contracted 3rd Party Resources
- Managing Studio workflow
- Estimating work
- Uphold best practice of agreed processes, systems, and technologies to facilitate delivery of top-notch work
- Responsible for maintaining full and proper artwork file management within the IWW system to help maintain a robust, consistent approach to work sharing across the IWW studio network
- Adhere to standard operating practices across the Client/IWW studio and central production hub
- Ensure that the Project Manager and IWW team members are kept fully informed at all stages of relevant projects
- To ensure all required administration tasks including timesheet recording and consumables are completed daily
- Ensure consistent Studio output
- Analyse productivity to ensure optimal team resource
- Apply a commercial and value-added approach to service delivery
- Ensure service delivery in line with contracted SLAs and KPIs
- To work accurately to tight deadlines, being aware of budgets and time spent
- Identifying the need and facilitating Freelance Resource
- Ensure meaningful and timely communication with stakeholders, including daily and monthly reviews and reporting
- Ensure workflow and quality procedures followed throughout production cycle by team
- Ensure design and final artwork adhere to Client’s brand guidelines, achieve the highest standard of graphic design and production quality
- Ensure all checks and quality-control steps are taken at all stages of each job so that the highest standards are achieved
- To be meticulous, having an aesthetic and a keen eye for detail, setting very high personal standards
- To be pro-active and positive and to embrace and be motivated by the prospect of being challenged, looking to make an impact in the wider business
- Challenge status quo to drive operational improvements
- Apply precise attention to detail in daily tasks
- To provide flexible support as and when required
- Attain expert level application knowledge wherever appropriate
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Traffic Management is desirable.
- Proven ability to exceed targets and SLA delivery
- Relationship building - proven ability to establish strong relationships – both key stakeholders and team
- Hands on design skills and technical production knowledge (print, digital)
- Experience and understanding of Retail Execution and Displays
- Full understanding of studio hardware and core applications including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel production and pre-flighting
- Must have a ‘creative eye’, e.g.: typographical & layout skills/ability
- A good understanding of colour management
- Excellent core Microsoft Office software skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English is a must.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.