Purpose of the role:
As a Graduate Data Engineer you will learn to organise, cleanse, align and correlate data sets for use by analysts or other systems. We train our Data Engineers in cloud ecosystems, focusing on the latest technologies and programming software, including Matillion, SQL, and FiveTran.
Working in the agile methodology, you will combine the fundamentals of data engineering with an overview of data analytics, solution architecture and gain competency in cloud ecosystems such as AWS and Snowflake to enhance data capability and drive transformation.
Develop: Over 10 weeks in the first year of industry-leading training across platforms including AWS, Snowflake and Matillion.
Oppurtunity: You have the opportunity to work on key projects across a wide customer base including ITV, Nissan, RDG and Konica Minolta.
Mentorship: Our DE mentorship programme provides increased support will provide incre dedicated support throughout your time on site
Advancement: The graduate role is designed and setup to allow you to develop the skills, experience and accreditations to move into a DE role quickly.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realising the potential of data, cloud solutions, and next-generation technology.
- Educated to degree level with at least A level mathematics or statistics and minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points
- Ability to code. We don’t have a preference over language
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organisation make better decisions
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively
- Committed to producing high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.