Purpose of the role:
As an Account Executive you will be a fundamental part of the Client Service team, supporting on specific clients, delivery stand-alone projects with Account Manager/Director support and guidance and enhance the client experience across your designated accounts.
- Commerciality – everything from calculating time on jobs with the team, through to invoicing.
- Agency relationships – ensuring that all relevant members of the agency team are aware of your project, strategy, deliverables, and they are all on the same page
- Client Relationship Management ensuring that the Client experience is excellent across our diverse services :
- Clear communication with clients to agree deliverables and manage expectations
- Responsible for ensuring that all administrative account requirements are met – in particular ensuring the production of accurate and timely financial forecasts, reconciliation reports, quotes, schedules, invoices and contact reports.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Graduate level
- Digital, Direct or Creative experience (6-12 months) – either Client or Agency
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of marketing practice
- The ability to juggle multiple projects ensuring delivery on time/ budget and exceeding client expectations
- Attention to detail, extremely organized, deadline driven
- PC skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.