Purpose of the role:
We’re currently looking for an adaptable and hands-on HR Manager to partner with, influence and support key stakeholders and employees across Indicia Worldwide.
As an HR Manager at Indicia Worldwide, you will provide a full range of human resources guidance, coaching and advisory support and services to our managers, team leads and employees across various sites in the ANZ region.
This role will aim to improve employee cycle experience and to deliver on the HR Strategic Pillars in the Company and in line with the business strategy.
This role will contribute to the HR journey the team is in by consolidating the function as a strategic and operational advisor for the business and its leaders.
• Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to people leaders and employees with specific focus on employee advocacy/engagement and wellbeing, employee relations management, performance management and retention.
• Collaborate in building local and regional HR strategies in line with the global Indicia Worldwide strategy and broader business objectives.
• Analyze data to ascertain key insights to build people initiatives that contribute to business objectives.
• Partner and influence leaders in aligning business objectives with people strategies.
• Develop strong and influential relationships within the business, the HR team and externally to understand best practices and influence the future development of our culture and practices.
• Act as a sparring partner for the HR team and provide guidance on the implementation of HR policies in the local markets.
• Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved.
• Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment.
• Be an ambassador of our values – align performance enablement and people initiatives with Indicia Worldwide’s culture and values.
• Participate in building a robust performance review process in the organization and facilitate it’s development and evolution.
• Support HR Ops and Payroll in implementing new policies or changes as well as HR front line duties when required
• Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• Significant HR management experience, preferably within international environments
• Practical experience across key people priorities: talent, performance, organisational development and design, learning and development and engagement apps.
• Practical experience in restructuring and organizational development
• Strong business acumen to effectively partner and influence key stakeholders in the business
• Strong change management skills
• Hands-on approach, you are comfortable both, deploying HR tactical and strategic work
• HR experience in supporting leaders and employees across ANZ, across different office locations
• Communication skills rooted in active listening, empathy and candor.
• Strong coaching skills
This role can be home-based but will need to be frequently on-site in one of our offices (Sydney, AU).
Most of the work can be done remotely, but international/local travel may be required from time to time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.